Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 128

Thread: To All of the Season 10 LLL Participants

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

To All of the Season 10 LLL Participants

In complete sincerity..

I want to apologize to each and every one of you. As your league mod, as well as Supermod I fucked up. I reacted in a way I never should have, and as a result played a role in tarnishing season 10 of the LLL. I should have NEVER sent those PM's swaying, no matter what I thought was going on. That was not something I would normally do, but I did make the mistake. I had a really great time participating in the league with you guys. It was the most fun I've ever had in an LLL season since I first joined. I haven't stopped kicking myself about those PM's since all of this first started. I knew better. I wish I could take it back, but I obviously can't.

You guys deserve an apology directly from me.
    I did not show any leadership, instead I showcased & displayed immaturity.

Not only were my actions wrong to what I thought happened, so was my REACTION to it being exposed.

My initial reaction should have been the above.

I felt I owed you guys and the staff an apology.
    I already posted my staff apology in the Mod lounge, this was for you guys.

All of you guys are really cool people to associate with on here, I never had a problem with any of you. I hope you guys don't think too different of me, but I understand if you do. I fucked up & I take full responsibility for my actions like I should have the first day this was all brought up.

Again, sorry guys.

Soule

Re: To All of the Season 10 LLL Participants

Token:biggun: Chrit

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

You need to get off his dick Dagel.

F'real Token... if you would have owned up from the beginning, this wouldnt have blown up.

Cheers.
    AI

Soule

On his dick? I was kidding dude..

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Im not even going to get into an argument here.

Everyone knows what you are Dagel.
    AI

Soule

Whatever dude, enjoy the couch.

Battle Record
    14-2

it is true.. you call Token your cousin. how fucking wierd is that?!
    Wigga Nigga Mafia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    10-20

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    In complete sincerity..

I want to apologize to each and every one of you. As your league mod, as well as Supermod I fucked up. I reacted in a way I never should have, and as a result played a role in tarnishing season 10 of the LLL. I should have NEVER sent those PM's swaying, no matter what I thought was going on. That was not something I would normally do, but I did make the mistake. I had a really great time participating in the league with you guys. It was the most fun I've ever had in an LLL season since I first joined. I haven't stopped kicking myself about those PM's since all of this first started. I knew better. I wish I could take it back, but I obviously can't.

You guys deserve an apology directly from me.
    I did not show any leadership, instead I showcased & displayed immaturity.

Not only were my actions wrong to what I thought happened, so was my REACTION to it being exposed.

My initial reaction should have been the above.

I felt I owed you guys and the staff an apology.
    I already posted my staff apology in the Mod lounge, this was for you guys.

All of you guys are really cool people to associate with on here, I never had a problem with any of you. I hope you guys don't think too different of me, but I understand if you do. I fucked up & I take full responsibility for my actions like I should have the first day this was all brought up.

Again, sorry guys.
    aww
    - King Tone

Sentinel

Your an overgrown faggot, who considers himself "great" because of his connection to a bunch of other overgrown faggots on an online board, where virgin boys rap battle - in text format.

Not to mention you write bars for Star, or you are Star, or vice-versa.

"I must apologise to LLL".

No, you must go outside, and get a real-girlfriend.

Been here since 03? and Chrit too? Smh. Explains the whack music he's making, and your gayness of Pm's others for votes.

Gay bastards.

Sentinel

Before you go off in tangents at me, consider the fact that I only started text battling this year, and grew an ego out of it. Other than that, I've got a job, also known as making a living.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    Before you go off in tangents at me, consider the fact that I only started text battling this year, and grew an ego out of it. Other than that, I've got a job, also known as making a living.
    never wrote a single bar for star.
    you lost to my girlfriend & that's real.

i'll give you an elevation lesson or two, if you want.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

fuck you and your apologies. and fuck you chrit. fuck you.

Battle Record
    6-0

How about you all take a fuckin tea break? This next season is no joke...I'll personally make sure of it...put it behind yall..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

savoir
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Your an overgrown faggot, who considers himself "great" because of his connection to a bunch of other overgrown faggots on an online board, where virgin boys rap battle - in text format.
    I did not lose.

I have just contacted Lord Shiva, who is the Leader of the Sentinels. We are the GOAT's of text.

He has read through our battle and cannot do more than laugh in mockery at your feeble attempts to even write a punch, let alone the fact that you are a girl.

He said:

"Brethen, do not be discouraged, these text minions before us show no skill, and creativity of well - themselves. They are, as I have called them for years - the "flood" of text, only a majority of their level to which they think they have fully-achieved, therefore blinding them to the upright, and glorious path that lays ahead. They are nothing but clones of Rapbattle's spitacular, all with the same style, and lack of diversity. That is why they can never be like us. However this battle between Star. & Sentinel amuses me. It is good to know you did not go down to their level, just to beat her. We are the GOAT's of text.."
    Sentinels are led by the Sentinel Cheif - Lord Shiva.

I am the 1 of 8 Sentinel Kings. We hail from the text sites; HF, RW, RF & IHH.

You may recall a few of our Kings - Beyonic & Blue Bayou or Ayperos - who both dominated this site a few years ago.

You are such a twat we need a new forum more ridiculous than the Hall of Shame so that your general idiocy and verses can be dumped somewhere. Please go away.

Battle Record
    3-1

I want y'all to check out my new album droppin' this summer. It's called Suck Yo Momma!