User Tag List

Page 7 of 524 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 7850

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Also keep in mind that the HOF has been neglected for years, along with the site in general. There are people to point the finger at for not being inducted into the HOF. I'm not one of them. If somebody believes they should be in the HOF, and I'm not familiar with them, I'll do the homework to try and right the wrong, but I wasn't around on this site in its heyday, the people who should have handled this are long gone and won't be coming back, and have no interest in dealing with matters like these.
    Hey I appreciate that. I’m not worried about waiting until 2024 at this point lol. I think Spit’s opinion should be regarded quite highly. He was probably the best text battler on here for the majority of my active years, and the only guy I can admit not being able to beat at his peak form.

Here’s a champ match vs. Feeble I dug up, for whatever it’s worth.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ight=Lay+Doubt

I also popped back up in 2016 and beat Barcotic in a 30 line pic battle, en route to narrowly losing to Letterman in the champ match. I feel my verse was better but the votes are the votes. Tied 3-3 in a battle with GOW and lost 6-3 in a razor close battle to Resin M-I-C, who’s one of the best text battlers of all-time across any site in my opinion.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

And For Battling retired from text a couple weeks ago. He came to a gentleman's understanding with the rest of the site that he will no longer battle in leagues or tournaments, but will stick around to help with voting and to coach new talent. He likes to joke around but he has done alot for the site in terms of no-showing and trolling, so it's okay that we fuck around with him but you have to remember that without him the site would probably be booming with activity and we have to respect that.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    And For Battling retired from text a couple weeks ago. He came to a gentleman's understanding with the rest of the site that he will no longer battle in leagues or tournaments, but will stick around to help with voting and to coach new talent. He likes to joke around but he has done alot for the site in terms of no-showing and trolling, so it's okay that we fuck around with him but you have to remember that without him the site would probably be booming with activity and we have to respect that.
    I’m dead as fuck LOL
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    and for you unoriginal lines are customary so i'm hitting this gay first
    shit's so reflex..the doctor hit ya knee n you started spitting a played verse
    DEAD

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Top tier is definitely a stretch, especially for BTK. It’s not personal just facts. I never read any Smoka topicals so I can’t speak on that. Philly’s audio abilities are irrelevant because I’m talking about the text HOF members.

Basically my point is if them dudes are in there then me not being is pretty comical. Call it arrogant or whatever you want, but that’s the point blank truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, that’s so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Put me in that hoe or you’re a fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s actually Zelph, then why’s he even allowed on the site? Kid is a certified weirdo and was perma-banned for biting Tsu Surf years ago. He used to get absolutely dragged and eviscerated on here. The laughing stock of RB. Good ol’ days.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=Zelph
    I also vouched that you should be HOF. I wasn't arguing with you. Cry/Nash and I actually threw your name on the hat a year or two ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    He is... funny, my wife thought it was Tom (almost insisted when she first started watching it) but yeah hopefully dude doesn't get overshadowed by his brother's career.
    He was Shocker in Spiderman Homecoming for about half the movie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    DEAD
    Yea that one and the “got shot / documentary about the wackest fucks alive” were my favorites from that one lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I also vouched that you should be HOF. I wasn't arguing with you. Cry/Nash and I actually threw your name on the hat a year or two ago.
    That’s wassup, good looking out. Wonder who shot it down. I was honestly surprised to see a few of the names in there, but I’m also not necessarily well-liked by many due to the way Spit and I used to run amok on this bitch and terrorize mfs.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

I was gonna say I remember you beefing a lot back in the day and hof is very much political lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

how can soule say hof was politcal when he single handly came back and the first thing he did was try to replace the hof with his friends so they would say yes to him, then he cries to staff when I say we aint even active to include new people or people from other sites as a bribe, maybe og's that had an actual impact on the site.

we focus on the wrong things when some of us ain't even qualified to be a part of any decision regarding HOF.

the people we had on committee was way more qualified than anyone that he wanted to be onnit.

just imagine his list, everyone was his friend or would say yes to him when no one else would.

this dude wanted to lure people in from other sites by bribing them with HOF, some of them might of been dope but they never been apart of the site. if that aint political I don't know what is.
    Last edited by 3viction; October 6th, 2023 at 02:37 PM

Battle Record
    34-10

I see you still have posters of me in your room. That's cute.

I see you still have posters of me in your room. That's cute.
    I think my kitties would have a heart attack.

Battle Record
    46-9

I was gonna say I remember you beefing a lot back in the day and hof is very much political lol.
    Yeah in my defense I was 15 when I first joined RB lol plus that’s kinda just the way it was back then. Beef made battles and rivalries more interesting. I think a part of me needed to pour that extra fuel on shit to serve as a motivator.

It’s pretty wild to think this site used be so active that there was a whole ass thriving LLL Jr. league, for those who weren’t good enough to compete in LLL.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

Yeah. We had two LLLs. Sacred Scriptures. Intricate Emotions. 1-2 Punch and the Audio Battle League. Plus FL had battles closing within 24-48 hours. You could get 2-3 pages of feedback in open mic. Social media ruined it all lol.

Battle Record
    46-9

Oh man, Spit and I dropped some ruthless open mic disses on each other, like 40 lines long and shit. I’ll have to try digging them up one of these days. So many personals lmfao
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; October 6th, 2023 at 07:08 PM
    Been a real one.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I'm surprised Lay isn't already in HOF. I always thought he was.

And yes, Kyle & Spit were the gold standard on RB in terms of early-mid 2000's text battles (Spit remains my favorite text battler, here.)... I literally go back and read their battles from time to time because I believe RB's text was at its absolute best during that era - bar none.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

One thing I noticed when I do searches is that I can only pull up 10 pages. Is that by design? Or did RB lose alot of archive stuff in the past? When you're doing research and can only get a sample pool of 10 pages per user, it's hard to check on older material. I end up having to sift through Closed Battles forums instead of using the Advanced Search because the Closed Battles forums have Battles that I can't find using the search engine.