Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Tupac Quote

Battle Record
    0-2

Tupac Quote

I'm still trying to figure out what "A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soldier dies once" means. Since his pic on the banner for this site I assume thare are some fans. Does anybofy know what that means?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: Tupac Quote

He was referring to William Shakespeare, who put the words in Caesar's mouth in his infamous play, and did it much better "A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once."

As far as I know, it was Shakespeare who came up with this, rather than paraphrasing Caesar's writings. I could be wrong though.

Dude made an account just to answer that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a substantial percentage of the site's population were primarily interested in naked guys instead of the hip-hop pantheon of lyrical content.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO and yeah he might be the stalker... That's facts but since I can't do shit about it no matter how many times I tried to report incidents and was the one that ended up in mental instead - I have learned to live and deal with it by saying I don't give a fuck it's ALL under god. And God will get him back for me.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the reference... I still don't understand what it means.

- - - Updated - - -

And stalker... please don't try to show me what the valiant taste of death is either. That's the part that scares me!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a lot of friends who are gay and bi... it was only an issue to me when it was MY MAN. It's a dangerous playing field but the one that I respect most is the ones that admit it. I love people who are mature enough to a point that they can admit exactly who they are and not give a fuck.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919