Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Just a Dream

Battle Record
    0-2

Just a Dream

Just A Dream
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=nelly+...&setlang=en-US

“I was thinking about us, I was thinking about me” I was thinking I was just crazy
    Opened my eyes, but thought it was just a dream… So I traveled back down that road, when he came back, I refused to be sould, 5yrs later I realized it wasn’t just a dream”

Now it’s 2019 but it feels like 05 and I’m still stuck in the basement
    I bounced around, I’m not the one too sick to face it
    They said if anyone who, it was all just ironic that I picked you
    They disconnect me every time I pick up the phone
    They’re pissing me off, so mad, I can beat them all alone
    But that’s the problem… I pretend to be strong any time your around
    Don’t want to be a burden but they keep going round for round
    But in my heart is where I found… I miss you, and I traced it in the sand
    Now it’s all just so out of hand

“I was thinking about us, I was thinking about me” I was thinking I was just crazy
    Opened my eyes, but thought it was just a dream… So I traveled back down that road, when he came back, I refused to be sould, 5yrs later I realized it wasn’t just a dream”

So while recovering believing it was all just hallucination
    I heard your voice in my ear piece and screamed from the sensation
    That day I woke up, I grabbed my ring, favorite outfit, and just ran
    At the time still just thinking I was just a number one fan
    Then my head hung, I was fighting for my rite
    Thinking bout the Maybach every time I write
    I guess for a while we all been hanging round
    But round for round it got to real to even make a sound
    Like that day you were holding me, those 7 days are all that I see
    But my advocate was yelling at me

Throwing bottles, letting go of the wheel screaming, Then I was pounding down his door, cause being so miserable, who was I to say that way wouldn’t be more… It wasn’t sick, it wasn’t the devil, it was getting my ass kicked that made me close the door. And then I woke up and can’t understand what is was all for. So I just keep writing more.

Opened my eyes, but thought it was just a dream… So I traveled back down that road, when he came back, I refused to be sould, 5yrs later I realized it wasn’t just a dream” x3
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Just a Dream

A bruise, 3 scratches, a ripped sheet, knot of hair in my necklace, a hurt wrist, and a hurt finger.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and a broken bracelet
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

That video ironic... I'm always like which came out first? That or that? And I realize I need to stop posting first drafts but at the same time it just feels like things need to be said like NOW and I'll fix them later - you know?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Between ghosts/spirits and then like us or like them or other realms or religions - it made me wonder if it was just ironic or you knew about me gaining 50lbs in 3 months by accident yet on purpose subconsciously I guess - cause no I really didn't remember until after I got shot too. It's like I mustve talked to God so I don't understand why I'm getting my ass kicked even worse now. I can only assume it is because I refuse to let go of my ties now that I know for facts. And the bitch torturing me with pins and water - even if I hang on to us threw that the pain gets less and I can finally sleep. It's peace and comfort finally. And when they flip it upside down and run down all the reasons that prove to them why you hate me I get so confused but I have to remember my reminders. And that I don't deserve that trick.

This one? Was it you that was filling out my menus and left the phone number every where. Cause I called when I woke up and she said it was the nurses station - so I hung up confused. Everyone but a rare few try to take advantage of that and freak me out over anything. And then others really hate me for no reason. I'm at a handicap obviously and it's not fair. I couldn't do that or treat people like that so I don't get it. I'm just confused as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was you... thank you and I really hope you didn't see me looking like that cause me in mental is worse than Raven in the exorcist. LoL and if it wasn't and just ironic - you prolly know how to get me back on path to my family ties that do love me.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919