User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: moms be buggin...

moms be buggin...

what up though?

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles, check out the Leagues, Frontlines, and enjoy yourself.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Re: moms be buggin...

Mothers do indeed be bugging.

That much is true.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Witty. View Post
    Both of my mothers are guys in a civil union. They let me buy dresses but never let me go to school
    Such are the tribulations that forged your character. But don't harass the new guy about it.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    Such are the tribulations that forged your character. But don't harass the new guy about it.
    I would be happy for both of my mothers to be males as, unlike you, I am not hugely insecure, you are confused about your sexuality which is why you feel the need to label others as homosexual/having a homosexual influence in their life.

I am sorry you were abused as a child.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

"Hi guys my name is Nohwei. like no way but Chinese. Wei. When I regged this name I was deeply concerned that people would think my name was pronounced No wee. As in .. I don't have a penis. But I trust this sites intelligence. Look at my location and avatar. I live in Los Santos. I obviously play a lot of Gta. Swear I never cheated but my Bugatti magically vanished overnight. What the fuck. I like Samuel L Jackson. Jerri Curl. Just let your Soul Glow. Just let it shine. Sexual Chocolate. Hi guys my names No wei. You dope? No wei. I regged with that gimmick in mind. Its like my name and user title correlate. So you know im cool. I was thinking about regging as "I have" and making my user title "A big penis" but that simply would be false and not NEARLY as cool..so I chose this route. Pleased with the results. What up tho? Here to battle. Here to discuss why Pulp Fiction is the best movie of all time. I love Quentin Tarantino. I don't understand why he makes a cameo in everyone of his movies though. Like in Django. Wtf was that. At least in Reservoir Dogs he was one of the Mr. Crayon Colors but in Django he didn't fucking make an appearance until the end or summat...and he was a fucking Americanized gulag mine foreman or someshit. Iono. My names No Wei. Rhymes with So gay. Subliminal msging. Mothers be bugging my room to catch me masterbating to the Land before time. I want to Hornfuck Sera. My dick looks like Little Foots Neck. Hi guys. Moms be bugging me telling me to go outside. But I have that same sickness those kids from "The Others" have. The sunlight hurts me. She doesn't care. Tells me to go outside anyway. So I strap on a welders helmet and go outside like she says. The other kids at the playground make fun of me and my helmet but I charge right at them like Big Bull from Punch Out. If you hit me in the stomach on the way in its a instant k.o. My only weakness. I like punch out. The coach from Punch out reminds me of the dad guy from BeBes Kids..you know..the one that says Test Tube Babies? yeah. that guy. I lost to Glass Joe like 20x. Soda Pop Papinski. What a cool fucking name. Uhh where was I. Names No wei. Hi guys. Here to battle and stuff nice to meet u.""

Welcome to RB
    Last edited by Attack of the Muff; January 8th, 2015 at 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Nohwei, welcome to RB : )

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

welcome...
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF View Post
    "Hi guys my name is Nohwei. like no way but Chinese. Wei. When I regged this name I was deeply concerned that people would think my name was pronounced No wee. As in .. I don't have a penis. But I trust this sites intelligence. Look at my location and avatar. I live in Los Santos. I obviously play a lot of Gta. Swear I never cheated but my Bugatti magically vanished overnight. What the fuck. I like Samuel L Jackson. Jerri Curl. Just let your Soul Glow. Just let it shine. Sexual Chocolate. Hi guys my names No wei. You dope? No wei. I regged with that gimmick in mind. Its like my name and user title correlate. So you know im cool. I was thinking about regging as "I have" and making my user title "A big penis" but that simply would be false and not NEARLY as cool..so I chose this route. Pleased with the results. What up tho? Here to battle. Here to discuss why Pulp Fiction is the best movie of all time. I love Quentin Tarantino. I don't understand why he makes a cameo in everyone of his movies though. Like in Django. Wtf was that. At least in Reservoir Dogs he was one of the Mr. Crayon Colors but in Django he didn't fucking make an appearance until the end or summat...and he was a fucking Americanized gulag mine foreman or someshit. Iono. My names No Wei. Rhymes with So gay. Subliminal msging. Mothers be bugging my room to catch me masterbating to the Land before time. I want to Hornfuck Sera. My dick looks like Little Foots Neck. Hi guys. Moms be bugging me telling me to go outside. But I have that same sickness those kids from "The Others" have. The sunlight hurts me. She doesn't care. Tells me to go outside anyway. So I strap on a welders helmet and go outside like she says. The other kids at the playground make fun of me and my helmet but I charge right at them like Big Bull from Punch Out. If you hit me in the stomach on the way in its a instant k.o. My only weakness. I like punch out. The coach from Punch out reminds me of the dad guy from BeBes Kids..you know..the one that says Test Tube Babies? yeah. that guy. I lost to Glass Joe like 20x. Soda Pop Papinski. What a cool fucking name. Uhh where was I. Names No wei. Hi guys. Here to battle and stuff nice to meet u.""

Welcome to RB

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

welcome. fuck ya moms

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

ayo stay up and keep the swag strong

- - - Updated - - -

ayo stay up and keep the swag strong.