User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: cocked and loaded

cocked and loaded

New was fuckin with bodybagsent the site fucked hear to spit this venom Wat's sup RBattles

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles.com DAFINEST RIDAH

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: cocked and loaded

omfg

ill get back to this when I have time

hi and welcome tho

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Welcome to rb @DAFINEST RIDAH
    check out the forum and get some battles going
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

"Hi my name is DAFINESTRIDAH..from bodybagsentertainment.com ..here to spit that venom. See my user title. Im VENOmous. capitalized to emphasize the Danger. Danger Will Robinson. Theres a fucking Cobra in your Space Suit. Going to bite you and make you transport Cuba Gooding Jr to your vessel to suck the poison out of your ass. Literally. Out of your ass. Look at my avatar. Panther spitting that hot fire. Or is that a jaguar. I don't fucking kno. Reminds me of Apocalypto. Yknow like when Jaguar Paw was running through the jungle and shit n then the fucking jaguar bit the fucking guy's who was pursuing him face off. "This is a Bad Omen" No shit, He-who-smells-like-Ass. Wait that's like a Navajo name or something. Whatever. Names DAFINESTRIDAH. Riding in on a zebra like a G. Refereeing Polo Games. Technical foul. Illegal touching of Horses Penis. Ejected from the game. Horse Ejaculated on my kleets. Im Cocked n Loaded. Full Metal Jacket. I am in a world of shit. No Private Pyle don't do it. Noooooooooo. Oh well. Fuck em. Never mention him for rest of the movie. Hi names DAFINESTRIDAH was fucking with bodybags till the mortician caught me and was like wtf are you doing. I told him im doing a study on if rigormortis makes penises erect. Then he asked me why was the dead mans rigormortis stiff cock in my mouth. I honestly didn't know how to answer that one and promptly jumped out the window and landed on a cache of jugs of formaldehyde. Hi guys. names DAFINESTRIDAH ..here to spit this venom. Cocked n Loaded. new to Rbattles"

welcome to rb

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

welcome...
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

welcome

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Welcome. Have fun.

ayo stay up and keep the swag strong