That's me from the top of the dome
    How i'm gonna do when write at home

What's Up Guys

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles.com H A B

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: Hi! My Name Is.....

"Hi my name is H A B..im from Syria...Im serious..im from Syria...you can call me Hab for short. Its the abbreviated version of Habib..but habib is two syllables so to make it easy on people I call myself Hab..also short for habitual cock smoker. Look at my avatar..its like the yin and yang...but my initials..isn't that cool? the H is red because its evil and the B is like grey..so its neutral. Im awesome. Im going to drop a freestyle real quick n talk about bush being tree..whatever the fuck that means. I use multies for free but wont drop one in the entire freestyle im about to post. Ha Fuck you pay me in dinars bitch. I was there when Gaddafi was discovered. I was the one shanking him in the ass with a bayonet when the rebels found him in a drainage pipe. It was fun. Fuck that guy. Dude looked like a English bulldog with a Weird Al Yankovic Hairdo. I came to cut dicks like Lorena Bobbit. I swear I Aint a Hobbit. Im the Lord of the Rings. I get my sword and just Swing. Im bored of these things. Free Multis. Look at my user title. Stay out of my business. I sell gyros and hummus. I don't even know if they eat that shit in Syria. But whatever. Whats up Guys my name is H A B. I get from A to B on the Back of a Camel. No horsepower. CamelPower. Fuck with that. I sit in between camels humps..makes the ride more secure. I smoke Camels. Turkish Gold. But fuck the turks. Whats up Guys. "

ehh

welcome to rb man ^_^
    Last edited by Attack of the Muff; January 8th, 2015 at 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF View Post
    "Hi my name is H A B..im from Syria...Im serious..im from Syria...you can call me Hab for short. Its the abbreviated version of Habib..but habib is two syllables so to make it easy on people I call myself Hab..also short for habitual cock smoker. Look at my avatar..its like the yin and yang...but my initials..isn't that cool? the H is red because its evil and the B is like grey..so its neutral. Im awesome. Im going to drop a freestyle real quick n talk about bush being tree..whatever the fuck that means. I use multies for free but wont drop one in the entire freestyle im about to post. Ha Fuck you pay me in dinars bitch. I was there when Gaddafi was discovered. I was the one shanking him in the ass with a bayonet when the rebels found him in a drainage pipe. It was fun. Fuck that guy. Dude looked like a English bulldog with a Weird Al Yankovic Hairdo. I came to cut dicks like Lorena Bobbit. I swear I Aint a Hobbit. Im the Lord of the Rings. I get my sword and just Swing. Im bored of these things. Free Multis. Look at my user title. Stay out of my business. I sell gyros and hummus. I don't even know if they eat that shit in Syria. But whatever. Whats up Guys my name is H A B. I get from A to B on the Back of a Camel. No horsepower. CamelPower. Fuck with that. I sit in between camels humps..makes the ride more secure. I smoke Camels. Turkish Gold. But fuck the turks. Whats up Guys. "

ehh

welcome to rb man ^_^
    Thank you, that made my day

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

welcome...
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Welcome, nice lil drop. Have fun.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

welcome

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Ayo welcome to the site, get serious and stick around site old as fuck and still here so u know we will