• KnowP

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: KnowP vs Smog

Re: KnowP vs Smog

KnowP:
    When the shot gun blast you’ll be evaporated n nobody would care
    Cause they’d think I was in rush hour traffic the way I’d put smog up in the air
    ^nice punch, good use of his name(getting played out after this… clever
    These punches are rare, yours don’t flare, u got the swag of dope fiends
    After I dissect this bitch, he’ll get left in more boxes than the Netflix home screen
    ^this had me crackin up cause Netflix has a grip of boxes around shit!
    ima vet bytch that'll grab the tek quick, ure just a damn boy
    Ya spirit will be floatin in a galaxy after I squeeze my hand like its an app by Andriod
    ^nah, decent concept filler. Failed to hit.

Kp stay with bars for weeks, have voters in deep contemplation
    Only time people mention Smog lines…. It deals with vehicle registration
    ^decent on the last line…
    im a Bozz wit patiences n u verbally signed up for this death drive
    u best fly cause you’ll be found dead over a cliff n a ditch like you’re Left Eye
    ^Blah, some decent concepts but otherwise…

VS
    SMOG:
    I'll supply this cat food for thought, believing its needed,Feedin him a properly heated thesis, no stopping me, knowp,He's caught between talking mean n often seekin Jesus
    ^Nice flow, filler.
    after a piece of me was wanted so eagerly I fronted my penis now he reeks of pee, I piss on week emcees, save my shit for competition but since its non existing I keep some tea, on my hip n,
    ^Filler, & I'm not sure how to comprehend lol
    bottled water so after all this slaughter I can easily leak, introducing u to agony teaching to greet L's respectfully while meeting defeat,
    ^your flow is great… that's all
    I'm poppye, eating my greens, I see ya, leaning towards beens n tor tillas the way u stink up the mic n seem to bore me like a scenic tour I've already seen before,
    ^lmao but it’s really nothing but filler and a laugh… unless he’s Mexican… but I don’t Know P
    multiple times, I'm the clothing of hulk on the mic, rippin it then stickin it in ur gapped hole like a dike......
    ^ filler, talkin shit while rhyming but the whole thing has great flow.

Vote= KnowP
    Ok battle rap vs an ok rap with off structure

Battle Record
    9-15

Vote would def be for knowp here, here had more creativity, better verse. smog had a few decent lines as well tbh. i liked knows p first half of the vberse, then i felt like he kinda gradually faded away a bit. but he takes it

V/know p

You've Earned a Custom Title! Excide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-4

smog, you were way better at foong your bars a far as structure & your rhymes and what not, but most of the shit made none or ver little sense and wasn't pertinent to the other dude at all. you had some real generic diss bars in there.

knowp, you had that generic name flip, 2 bar punches that EVERY one of these text battlers has lol. some of the setups/punches were wack, but they at least were directed toward your opponent. there was very little actual rap skill executed in your shit as far as schemes, rhymes, and creative angles go. but like I said, at least you directed your shit towards your opponent..

v/ KnowP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

When the shot gun blast you’ll be evaporated n nobody would care
    Cause they’d think I was in rush hour traffic the way I’d put smog up in the air

- Flow was off, definitely a stretch, also - I think this could have been flipped differently to have more of a solid impact. In my honest opinion, was kind of meh.

These punches are rare, yours don’t flare, u got the swag of dope fiends
    After I dissect this bitch, he’ll get left in more boxes than the Netflix home screen

- Flow was a little better then previous bar. Not sure if you know what a Multi is, but seemed you attempted mutli syllable scheme, that can use some improvement as they were basic and irrelevant in my opinion. Bar was mediocre, no real impact.

ima vet bytch that'll grab the tek quick, ure just a damn boy
    Ya spirit will be floatin in a galaxy after I squeeze my hand like its an app by Andriod

- Eh, multi attempts were weak again. Basic and just filler. Punch was meh.

Kp stay with bars for weeks, have voters in deep contemplation
    Only time people mention Smog lines…. It deals with vehicle registration

- Eh, not feeling this at all. Could have used a more effective concept play off of his name.

im a Bozz wit patiences n u verbally signed up for this death drive
    u best fly cause you’ll be found dead over a cliff n a ditch like you’re Left Eye

- Not feeling the multi attempts again, just filler. Wouldn't consider this punch either, barely a jab and no major impact.

[vs]

I'll supply this cat food for thought, believing its needed,
    Feedin him a properly heated thesis, no stopping me, knowp,He's caught between talking mean n often seekin Jesus after a piece of me was wanted so eagerly I fronted my penis now he reeks of pee, I piss on week emcees, save my shit for competition but since its non existing I keep some tea, on my hip n, bottled water so after all this slaughter I can easily leak, introducing u to agony teaching to greet L's respectfully while meeting defeat, I'm poppye, eating my greens, I see ya, leaning towards beens n tor tillas the way u stink up the mic n seem to bore me like a scenic tour I've already seen before, multiple times, I'm the clothing of hulk on the mic, rippin it then stickin it in ur gapped hole like a dike......

- Um in all honesty. Your flow was definitely better then KNowP's. Some decent multi syllable schemes, nothing relevant tho. Hardly any punches let alone jabs in your entire verse. In my opinion, the only thing you had going for you in this verses was your flow. Nothing else was really relevant or had any type of impact.

In my opinion, KnowP takes this battle with just more of a battle verse. Even tho the punches were extremely weak, he had them vs. his opponent I feel who just focused on flow rather then punches. OK battle, I guess. KnowP, I'd like to see some better structured concepts being used. I can definitely see you have potential.