Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Candypaint Fadeaway"

Battle Record
    2-5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: "Candypaint Fadeaway"

lol you might think of fucked for not knowing this beat but i like it. hook is pretty cool i like the layed back feel you ran wit. your voice and delivery reminds me of afroman lol. mechanically this track is pretty solid, no doubt. lyrically i aint feelin this song its just like any other hater this track you know. you do have some decent lines here and there but most of it is all simply written shit. if I was rockin this i woulda prob threw in some hard hittin punches here and there. anyway this is a pretty solid track, it has a solid vibe. good track dude

I'm here to Destroy YOU! Galactus The Devourer's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-0

Flow was a little off at times, The beat was decent imo, but I cant see how some would really like this song, as for me, Its not my cup of tea feel me? '

Just the style, I never felt it tbh..

good luck though, from what I heard you at least have some decent lyrics comparitevly to most southern rappers.

pz and rtf plz
    Se7en Travels

I wasn't feeling the content, other than that this was pretty good. The slow flow pattern worked nicely with this beat. Delivery was good, you have some hot swag and presence. I thought you could've decreased the volume of the vocals though, they're way louder than the beat. The second verse was pretty dope, The rhyme-scheme and the sick lyrical lines made this pretty hot. Overall I think you did a dope shit lyrically, just try to invest that in some better content and make sure you do better mixing.

good job.

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

The vocals are a little too high and unprocessed. Lyrically, it's definitely interesting.