Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: Bomb Found In Front Of Viacom Building?

Fck What A Hater Gota Say BozKurt's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-7

Re: Bomb Found In Front Of Viacom Building?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arab View Post
    I defiantly respect what you have to say, but I went to an American school and I was never taught any of this either. Granted, I probably know a little more about the subject because I'm Arab and I'm genuinely interested in things like this..

But despite all of that, it still doesn't give people the right to be ignorant. There are people like Bozkurt, who are fucking idiots who cannot admit ignorance and talk about things they don't have the slightest clue about... and then, there are people like you. You were upfront about not knowing much about the subject, and I respect you for that.

There are probably a lot of other topics that you are much more informed about than me, and if the situation was reversed.. I would take the same road you just took. Kudos.
    Wow arab !! just wow man ... I tough you would find that picture funny .. trust me I grew up with arabs one of my arab friend post that on facebook and tagged each other in it cause its howls ... i didnt think u would take it serious .... All you mutha fuckaz are stupid .. i was fcken with you guys the whole time ... relax your selfs take a chill phill ... :hosea1:

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter D. Wall View Post
    We're Americans man. . what do you expect?

I've always been in Gifted and Talented Programs at school, I was almost always on the Honor Roll, I was generally far and beyond ahead of my peers. . . yet when I come here most foreigners aside from Brits and Canadians are more educated than I am in worldly matters.

We just flat out aren't taught these things. The media machine that pollutes the mind and only lies to us just exacerbates the matter. We have to find our own mediums for educating ourselves. Most of us don't even realize that we are missing out on the rest of the world, to be honest with you. However, i'm sure most of the world has noticed the youth uprising here, and can take solace in the fact that our generation isn't going to stand for our current foreign policy. We've made that clear in the voting booth, on the internet and on the streets.

Things are changing, sir. . it's just going to take a little more time. When the Baby Boomers die out the political landscape of the U.S. will change dramatically to a more modern, liberal agenda.
    i wonder why that is, i agree and i'm british

but its more a case of everyone aside from brits are better informed in general, seriously

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

It's cause Brit's are wankers.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. View Post
    It's cause Brit's are wankers.
    har-har-har

*goes an eats a crumpet*

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

Where's the tea..

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. View Post
    Where's the tea..
    man.... we cant afford tea too! its one or the other in these hoods

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by BozKurt View Post
    Wow arab !! just wow man ... I tough you would find that picture funny .. trust me I grew up with arabs one of my arab friend post that on facebook and tagged each other in it cause its howls ... i didnt think u would take it serious .... All you mutha fuckaz are stupid .. i was fcken with you guys the whole time ... relax your selfs take a chill phill ... :hosea1:
    Hmm, well you sounded pretty serious to me. Or are you back tracking now after I put you on the spot? Well, it's whatever man. All the same to me.

Fck What A Hater Gota Say BozKurt's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-7

Quote Originally Posted by The Arab View Post
    Hmm, well you sounded pretty serious to me. Or are you back tracking now after I put you on the spot? Well, it's whatever man. All the same to me.
    nah mang cause that pic is from dubia so i tough u would find it funny but w.e