User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: off da dome bitch

off da dome bitch

North Oakland On Mines Bruh

Watch ma Movement,Professor Zilla Teachin U students who is lackin degress//
    Yall Niggaz Losin but In case I c a Rat Cruisin I keep a Mack And Some Cheese//
    Ima New Jack In dis Piece but dat last bar U felt it..honestly im da truth like a motha fuckin celtic//
    I Rock da crowd like Itz Velvet and Got medallions roun my neck da same way phelps did//
    Da SikkNezz is contagious plz stop touchin me U have No protection..So NO U can't fuck wit me!//
    U Are Shallow..My Flows a Beloved Sea...Yall niggaz like cattle..Batched wit some busted knees//lol
    ANd ima keep bussin til buss a 100g's fuck wit deez cold killas i'll make a motha fucka freeze//
    Like Police..but nah nigga we don't run wit den matta fact we got bigga gunz den dem//
    Hate da cops cuz dey love da pin...Dats Y i stay cuttin em..only ion move in front of dem//

like really off da dome

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: off da dome bitch

kid you need some serius help. first off, you was off flow, and your text looked like stretchmarks. the vocab u used kinda threw me off, and the topic was meaningless, you should save punches for battles, but if you use punches like those you finna lose. when postin a text its best to use whole words so instead of sayin "dem" use "them" some ppl may be thrown off u feel me?

when you drop a open mic it shouldnt be a freestyle u digg? it should be something with a structured topic, use imagery, if your going to post a freestyle at least make it dope, im not tryna get at you or nothing im just tryna give you sum pointers, take sum time, sit down and write sum lyrics.
    "neva under-estimate me, neva over trust me
    durin ruff sex is da only time you'll c me cuff'd b
    prison aint for me i neva been dat sloppy
    my jab is like trinidad on the chin of joppy"
    -SinCeRe

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

I'm thinkin ya'll should battle tonight, it seem like SinCeRe callin you out.. Battle his ass

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    I'm thinkin ya'll should battle tonight, it seem like SinCeRe callin you out.. Battle his ass
    i aint freepostin or no shit like dat, but my nigga stop suckin my dick, i would highly appreciate it.
    -SinCeRe

Battle Record
    64-45

Wow, show some respek man, Watch yo mouth.. Newyorkers ain't got NO class..

I mean Stiles P know he can't fuck wit Jadakiss... get the picture?

Know yo place

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    Wow, show some respek man, Watch yo mouth.. Newyorkers ain't got NO class..

I mean Stiles P know he can't fuck wit Jadakiss... get the picture?

Know yo place
    nigga pls, you a bum.
    -SinCeRe

Battle Record
    64-45

Go check the bitch slapped thread nigga, I wanna see what you got

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-2

Your shit was overall wack Zilla. You just spit random ass shit and none of it was nice. Matter of fact i wasnt even able to finish that garbage. Jus try to be more creative