User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Missing drivers

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Missing drivers

Is there some type of program that can detect your missing/outdated drivers and download them? I tried to downgrade my laptop to XP, and that version of XP didn't have shit. I upgraded back to vista, and now a lot of things are fucked up on my comp. When I plug in my headphones to listen to music, the music is still playing thru speakers. I gotta go fuck with the cpanel settings to get it playing thru headphones. Please help.

My laptop is Toshiba Satellite A135

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Missing drivers

what do you mean that version of XP did't have shit?? go to the toshiba site and update. or they should have their own update program on your laptop.

Battle Record
    3-2

Cracked version of XP? otherwise youd be able to get support for "downgrading" properly. It isnt actually a downgrade since there was no previous version on the system to downgrade to... you need a new liscence. I fucking hate Vista tbh but I live with it just on my laptop cause my lapop wouldnt even be capable of running the audio stuff Id want it to run.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

I don't know why everybody hates Vista so much... it really hasn't been a problem for me at all... you gotta work around a couple annoying features, but once you set it up right it works great... it's a bit of a resource hog, but there's easy fixes to make it much less so... in fact, you can make it almost exactly like XP without having to go back to XP, and it's very easy...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

You can't strip Vista down as much as XP. Vista is a resource hog under its most minimal settings. Also, Vista isn't supported industry wide at the moment. You should only upgrade your OS when you encounter a killer app.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Well, I downlaoded a crack version of XP... only like 600 MB, so yeah, dude probably took out a lot of shit. But when I upgraded back to Vista... i went to cpanel, add or remove programs, nothing was installed. It's kinda nice actually, vista is running a lot faster than before. I already fixed headphone problem, i guess i had no driver. Thanks newayz opey.