User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Intro to Love; Pain is that good

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Re: Intro to Love; Pain is that good

thanks man for the feed

and yea man welcome bruh this guy i recruited into RB he got some nice rhymes so check his shit out. woot man.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

bump.
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Definitely a very poetic piece. I thought your strength here was word chioce since it was on point throughout. I wouldn't say it was flawless as far as wording goes, but still pretty easy to follow. it progressed well and came together nicely toward the end. Flow was decent most of the time. Felt the emotion on this one, props on that. Peace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Poet-ic-al lol

Nicely done. I found that thouhg the actual concept wasn't brilliant the way you put it out was good...looks like you put in quite a bit of effort to create a good atmosphere. In my personal opinion, i found that there were literary and grammar flaws at times but i also found that disregarding them allowed the piece to be that much better. The main advise i an give is too be less harsh on yourself and write more naturally instead of trying to make sure you piece is above a certain level try writing it with more self enjoyment...usually it'll end up better. In totality, this was a good piece with it's flaws, so your doing good just follow whats been advised and you should hopefully iron out some rough edges na mean, Stay up^.