User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: muhfucka.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Re: muhfucka.

shoot ies!
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by P A S S I V E
    go home nig.

stay in school, you might make something of yourself.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFeated
    stay in school, you might make something of yourself.
    lol.. maybe you should've told yourself that. dog, you're 22.. with RB as a life. i'm still in high school.. havin' the time of my life.. already planned out my career after high school.. which is Recordin Engineering. Worry about your own future.. if you even have one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-9

lol.. maybe you should've told yourself that. dog, you're 22.. with RB as a life. i'm still in high school.. havin' the time of my life.. already planned out my career after high school.. which is Recordin Engineering. Worry about your own future.. if you even have one.

rofl......your sad attempt to "own me" failed.......Recording Engineering, I hope you go to Full Sail instead of some small time school, but Full Sail is like 50,000 per year........and its all good, I'll have my B.A. in business in a year from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University......so just keep talkin.

Battle Record
    14-6

another addition to your fitteds.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFeated
    rofl......your sad attempt to "own me" failed.......Recording Engineering, I hope you go to Full Sail instead of some small time school, but Full Sail is like 50,000 per year........and its all good, I'll have my B.A. in business in a year from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University......so just keep talkin.
    ayo. nobody cares what you're GOING to do.. what you doin' now? nigga's a no-life. lol @ keep talkin' when you started the whole "stay in school" shit. fuck up.. do somethin' with ur life besides textin' and shit.. k?

Battle Record
    1-0

me & my buddy james around 3:30am.. no it wasnt a sleepover. duke's 20.. dunno if he looks it tho.