User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Serius Jones Beat Murda Mook.........

Battle Record
    22-7
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beat Mod
    Are you stupid?
    When that nigga battled Arty - Who had more mans with them? Arty. That's why Mook had that shit like...

"every nigga in the background amplifyin his lines...
    every bars a punchline, every bars an "oooooueeeee"
    but real niggaz noe the lyrics, so that's not helpin u"

Or whatever.
    Then what about when he faced Loaded Lux? He never had his crowd there either.

Against Serius, Mook finally had his man dem der, and although they hyped up some bullshit at times, even from me watchin, I was still more entertained by his shit. Even that "Regularly Scheduled Programmin" shit had me flippin because that's a DIRECT SLAP in the face to anybody that ur battlin. ur tellin me that this nigga is so unimportant...that u can take time off in a battle to address some other mans, and then come back to him? HAHAHAHAAHA.

Ya'll just feelin' sorry for Serius becuz he was cryin' that 3 minutes was up. The Murda Mook hate ain't healthly. He was more entertaining. I give it up to Serius tho, nigga came hard - just not hard enuff.

The only part that I can think of that was really unfair was that Pac Man shit...cuz it wasn't that hot, but his peoples made the battle unfair by that. Now if that wasnt his man dem and they went wild like that, woulda been a different story. That would make that nigga incredible. But oh well
    You named 2 battles that he didnt have a cock riding gallery behind him, he's been in way more, thats why I said he "Rarely" wins by his punches alone. Most of his battles have a team of dickryders supporting him.
    Artificial Intelligence

they need to do rap battles where the whole crowd is other rap battlers and not hype mans

Battle Record
    8-6
    ^That read incredibly queer.

Anyway..i think Mook one, I agree, Serius came hard, but his shit was not as entertaining at all. Mook's swallow of cock throaters really made his last round a little less enjoyable but i was simply more entertained by his verses, i think of everyone i know, i've met one or two who have said Serius won, so i think the general consensus is that Mook won the battle.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.