Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: War Generals- Dusk2Dawn Feat. IsIs

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    26-14
    I'm going to get to it, just doing some shit right now but the feed will be there.

Battle Record
    2-4
    excellent peice...i liked it...very good rhymes
    nice multies...basically perfect flow throughout.
    structure was nice and even...vocab was nice
    complexity and imagery was tight..overall thi s was tight
    keep it up guyz.

dreadedfistofthenorthwest
    Battle Record
    14-6
    aight thanks for the feed. much appreciation. and witness i got at that om for ya. good drop. uppin for more.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Battle Record
    37-24
    First think i noticed was small lines to prevent the first glimpse of stretched lines....2nd think i noticed was you went line for line.....my first impression was hmmm a set up for disaster (in all honesty).....Although as i got to reading i immediately had to let go of that initial thought for i was trully impressed on how well you guys went line for line..and kept it flowing and kept yoru styles similiar so it did not throw of the piece.....you two worked magically together keeping the strory line (which was well thougth/written) to just keep on goin ...trully taken back by that..... then as for the small print/stretched lines....there is a key to making stretched lines work and i thought you both nailed that cure...you put in emotion/internals/wordplay/vocab etc in each line to keep the reader interested so they kept reading...that was also impressive....i honestly had to say i was so into the fact you were able to overcome those 2 tough tasks i got lost in the words .....so i skimmed back over it, and thought you captured the history of war in a nice storyline very well...it was like a history lesson put in real/exciting words to make it not seem so historic yet like it was there in your face...overall COLLAB was greatly planned out and executed....as for the piece itself well written good job of keepin it flown overall just very nice wording...n thought out concept...

much respect on this one.
    Succeed Without Fear

Written Voices

Battle Record
    26-14
    werd. Thanks man. bump

Battle Record
    4-8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witness.
    damn I liked the way you went one line each that shit was impressive,and if you weren't together while you were writing it,it is even more impressive.You both complimented each other and brought two different styles and made them fit in together perfectly,I honestly can't say which part is my favourite because I was impressed with every part of this.Thje only thing I could criticise you on is you line length,you both need to cut down on line length,it makes the peice a lot easier to read. nice work,keep dropping.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296067
    leave feed on that please

You cant even diss the line length cause the rymed inside the lines multiple times

like look

Paranoia sets in, takings steps cautiously, as I see the red coats approach,
    I hop the side of the coach, my men steadily line side by side ready to encroach,
    Step on a roach, murders and killings will be abrupt, scream at my men Attention,
    Alright Gents, lets have prevention of this dispicable army having time for redemption,
    Not a soul is getting exemption, we're fighting this war for the freedom of our great nation,

they ryme oach 4 times then tion 4 times as well in 4 bars as too most people would put it like this

I hop the side of the coach
    my men steadily line side by side ready to encroach,

Step on a roach, murders and killings will be abrupt, scream at my men Attention,
    Alright Gents, lets have prevention
    of this dispicable army having time for redemption,
    Not a soul is getting exemption,
    we're fighting this war for the freedom of our great nation,

Something like that I might be crazy or i might be right this piece was dope too bad it annit good nuff for HOF but its prbz close as you can get without getin in
    Drop some feed i'll RTF

Convict Cliff.Hanger Ft Baron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-6
    umm ok. thanks for the feed. lookin for more peeps.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaco
    You cant even diss the line length cause the rymed inside the lines multiple times

like look

I hop the side of the coach, my men steadily line side by side ready to encroach,
    Alright Gents, lets have prevention of this dispicable army having time for redemption,
    Not a soul is getting exemption, we're fighting this war for the freedom of our great nation,

they ryme oach 4 times then tion 4 times as well in 4 bars as too most people would put it like this

I hop the side of the coach
    my men steadily line side by side ready to encroach,

Alright Gents, lets have prevention
    of this dispicable army having time for redemption,
    Not a soul is getting exemption,
    we're fighting this war for the freedom of our great nation,

Something like that I might be crazy or i might be right this piece was dope too bad it annit good nuff for HOF but its prbz close as you can get without getin in
    listen dude I'm not one for arguing [\I'malyingbastard] but the lines were to long,it didn't take away from the excellent content,it just made it that little bit harder to read...I'm done,sorry for the post dudes.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    14-6
    its alright son. just get your point across. i understand what you mean about the lines. its all good no hate.. uppin for some more feed.
    The R.
    -The Illest Ever Kid-

Banned
    Battle Record
    3-0
    damn I liked the way you went one line each that shit was impressive,and if you weren't together while you were writing it,it is even more impressive.You both complimented each other and brought two different styles and made them fit in together perfectly,I honestly can't say which part is my favourite because I was impressed with every part of this.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dyl's Avatar
    Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Ok guys this was some impressive shit and I really liked it.IsIs my man you never fail to amaze me.The shit you have been dropping this days is HoF and you will get one,one of these days I garentee that.Dusk I never read any of your pieces before but you did v well here.Some of your lines were very impressive.You both showed some very good creativity and your imagery was very good.Keep this up guys.
    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?
    On his way down past each floor,he kept saying to reassure himself
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

But how you fall doesn't matter
    Its how you land