Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: MetaPhysik's Showcast

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins

MetaPhysik's Showcast

I read the rules and ect but if this violates any rules my bad. I think I followed them correctly. Anyway, I'm taking a break from paper, sketching, painting ect and coming back to computer graphix. I am still rusty and in the act of elevating. If anyone can help me out or give me crit that would be nice. Here's a cover I did using Macromedia, no bruses or texture. Made from a stock though but if you look closely the stock is EVERYWHERE in the pic. (font) Yea it's simple but my art teacher said it has a good concept but needs work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And i'll post some other graphix also thanks.
    Last edited by .Mack.; May 9th, 2006 at 03:16 AM
    Hit N' Run

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    19-9
    its str8, i like the theme and the text, the parental advisory sign isnt very good i would recomend you get a different one, a smaller one
    AUDIO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0
    i thik its all the empty space at the top that makes it look un done...but everything else is cool.

a SIG is meant for SIGS!

Battle Record
    19-9
    wuts up jay
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    7-0
    Word @ Jay & L.I
    Looks Empty But Still Good!
    Check Out My Showcase!

Battle Record
    12-1
    word at jay n L.I,any way the mixtape is gud its just the empty space like jay pointed u should probally put stars their and shootin stars and them space rocks lolz well im feelin the rest of it and the text n theme its all str8 and holla at my showcase homie and holla at my showcase homie
    Last edited by Proefficient; May 9th, 2006 at 06:32 AM

...Complexity Within Words...

Dont ask me for a sig or my account

Battle Record
    7-0
    Get On MSN Hoe!^^

Fuck It Nigga
    Battle Record
    23-9
    its str8 famz

WTF?
    Battle Record
    3-1
    really basic aint feelin it it needs alot of work go chek out others for reference read tuts
    . : : J U N I O R : : .

Battle Record
    25-2
    dope shit little brother.
    Ya Dig?!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-2
    It's really nice actually

Banned
    Battle Record
    27-8
    yea it is pretty nice. im feelin it.

Battle Record
    5-0
    This is good with the blend and everything but I think it would have been that much hotter if you added alot of stars to it and made stars that shine more than the rest create a mic or something. RThat would have been hot. good work overall though. just looks like it's missing something. keep it up.

Battle Record
    65-11
    Awards 50+ Wins
    Thanks for the feedback everyone and yeah i've been making graphix for a long time I just stopped making them to focus on school and grades. Here's an updated version. I didnt want to add too much to the top because I want it to go simple then get more complex and not be to busy or contrast.

Battle Record
    5-0
    Now it looks a whole lot better man. Good work. The stars add a real good touch to it. keep it up man.