User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Rotwiler...

www.myspace.com/xx1lifexx M16TROOPER's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-0
    actually this "dude" looks like a female....notice how he has the weird stance on da first picture trying to hide boobage......but i dont know...i might be wrong...somethings just wrong with this whole thread.....brokeback mountain homo type shit....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    19-9
    no no, u gay for doing the extra staring you gay ass dick sucking homo dont post in here i dont wanna read more of yo gay comments plz do us all a favor theres should be a rule in this site no fags allowed go make yo self da homo crew or some shit, or better yet go join the KKK crew u white cracker piece of shit, so we can all hate u

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pieces:

www.myspace.com/xx1lifexx M16TROOPER's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-0
    me white?LMAO...aight buddy keep thinking that YOUNGIN....and me a fag?plz stop it...and dog...seriously u brought it upon yourself with the clowning...posting up a pic of u with ur home made sideburns made out of ur rottweilers fur....

poor poor rottweiler is cold man...even though its spring its still cold out there...give him his fur back

Battle Record
    19-9
    and lol one more thing, this guy tries to rap when in reality wut he does is skateboard lol wut kinda shit is that???? skaterboy go be in an avril lavigne music video bust yo ass in da back so we can all laugh

Pieces:

Battle Record
    0-1
    lol @ your ignorant wanna be gangster ass

Originally Posted by Blind Mist
    Blind Mist: ifi send u 200 bucks would you send me naked pics?
    Blind Mist: link me your paypal

Battle Record
    19-9
    i dont want to be a gangster fuck u, lol at u

http://www.zippyvideos.com/113481090...mpt/*illmental

that him being a faggot everyone go look

Pieces:

Battle Record
    0-1
    i have performed at warped tour, soul division, and more random venues than you can imagine...

step your game up, once again fag

Originally Posted by Blind Mist
    Blind Mist: ifi send u 200 bucks would you send me naked pics?
    Blind Mist: link me your paypal