User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: king of kairo

king of kairo

illomen ancient/ master of patience/ mcee assassin with credentials/ wack rappers left like landfills/ wasted/ try and trace it/ the flow to its origin/ and break on through like jim morrison/ im horrible/ hated/ like a free mason/ still facing satin on a day to day basis/ its a battle to the bitter end/my hubris a nuscance its proven/ it takes a strong man to admit hes on the side thats loosing/ still movin at the speed of sound/ the flow profound/ cuz illomen master at using verbs and nouns/ sniff you out like a blood hound/ a rapist wit/ fuck a clique im solo/ rockin a polo fleece on jerusalem streets we loco on these desert plains/ where it barely rains/ and everyone got a thousand and one names/ lifes a game with no rules/ illomen teach the science of defiance with words as my tools/ fools feel the fury as i bury the jury beneath rubble/ with two day stubble on my face/ lookin like barney rubble/ ox out the cage/ enraged look/ i face a full frontal collision/ cuz i cant see past the fog of weed a dirty women/ mind spinning materialist/ imperialist/ rereading this makes me clench my fist/pissed off protagonist/ savages roman like marius :chainsaw2/ use a chain saw to make yah brains pour the flow raw/ like the meat you buy at the grocery store/
    illomen the king of kairo

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1
    You 2 links to 2 open mics you've left decent feedback on or this will be closed. Read the thread at the top of the forum if you don't know how.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins
    flow was terrible so was structure. Vocab was alright bu tyou need to step that shit up it was too basic dude. Your topic was also lame wasnt feeling it. Multies? Okay I guess, nothing was complex, man your shit was just really hard to read for some reason, i know, structure! Made me not even wana read it. Anyways thats all i really have to say this sucked

i think u lack variation
    illomen the king of kairo

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    no links