User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Where the fuck to go

Battle Record
    7-1
    couldint agree more,

now im not a major game head, i get bored rather easely just sitting there playing games,

ima street body without trying to get too cliche with it, but i really love video games with dope game play over better graphics, but i still like my games showing some innovation in ways of level building, and art design

for instance, in grand theft auto 3, i dont know if its cause i played it so much, but i could honestly remember all the major buildings and major streets, like, tell me, get to the hospital, and without even really having to think hard, "where is that damn hospital", id know exactly where it is, its not so much the graphics, but rather the world they built, it was immersive enough to make you want to know where buildings are and what streets to take to complete/enjoy the game

also there are games that have a perfect balance of everything, from art design/graphics/gameplay

god of war did
    resident evil 4 did it
    breakdown did it too pretty good, (personal favorite)

its not hard, but it does take time and money,

and hopefully theyll get in tune that even casual gamers like me would rather much play, resident evil 4 for the game play, then doom 3 with the bad ass graphics, but shitty ass gameplay and execution of gameplay

Battle Record
    16-3
    ^ wordage

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    i think the same thing about movies....but back when they made the transisition to black and white to colour, they prolly said the same thing. There is always something extra, like HD, surround sound...just things seem less of an improvement nowadays

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-0
    yeah if graphics stayed the way they are but they made huge ass worlds were you could actually go into every building and and talk to everyone that would bee fuckin insanely ill but that will never be on a counsol.. then next level for video games will those massive multiplayer online games like that Matrix game due out in a few years but consouls are gonna be a thing of the past... either that or they are goin to be upgrade able like computers and shit... also i would think that they would have better AI then they do right now.... i remember when i bought madden 98 it said some shit about learning players tendancies and not letting them take advantage of gliches too much but it was fuckin weak and since then the only way people play online is taking advantage of gliches... thats way i dont play online anymore.. cuz everyone is the eagles or the vikings and they just lob the ball to TO or MOSS psz

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    i saw games that let you feel like your in it but iono

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made By Me

Resurrected From Da Dead
    Battle Record
    10-1
    that would be tight going up against a miami defense and you ronnie brown....but i wonder if you can acually feel the pain of bein tackled.....lol hell naw

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made By Me

better than legendary Neruda II's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-2
    Ya y0
    shit would be fresh ta' death like crack whore's with double mint in their vaginal walls.
    murder murder

Battle Record
    3-6
    they comin out wit a complexdek box ps 64.......make sure yall hit it up..1

321 kid
    that would be pimp if there was a virtual reality game, that feels extremely real, and its like normal everyday situations, but u can decide wut u wanna do, like start a fight w/ someone, or shoot someone, or rob a bank, so u can like see wut it would be like to do this stuff......of course i already know