User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: F**ked Society....By: Klepto...Featuring Pimpin Killa X From Aznraps.com

Klepto

F**ked Society....By: Klepto...Featuring Pimpin Killa X From Aznraps.com

(Verse 1) (Pimpin Killa X)

why do these online freaks think u have to be able to type to flow? fuckin geeks stay off da streets, u dont belong,
    i act like nothins wrong but fuckin bitch be dissin my songs. Stop talkin crap, get off the keyboard and do a straight
    freestyle rap. I do hardcore but maybe u could score if u learned a lil more but my attacks put you in fear me and act
    and act like u never seen a whore. shit the world is fucked up, what can i say, fuckin if i was allowed i be blowin
    shells out my gun all day. i might be a amisanthrope but bitch, it makes it all the easier for me to cut ur throat,
    steal ur cote cuz im ghetto bitch, what can i say, if u dont wanna get fucked up, stay away...

(Verse 2) (Klepto)

We live in a fucked society/ where no one in their right mind would want to be/
    Where the crimes are at an unstoppable variety/ but its all just 2 violent to see/
    People bein shot for their shoes/ on one of the side streets of the schools/
    Runnin with their guns out like fools/ rubbin blood off their hands at the local pool/
    And the cops wanna question me/ like im a mother fuckin G/ searchin my house for weed/
    When they know I’ve been clean/ and there’s no warrant to be seen/ see what I mean?/
    It’s a fucked up society, a fucked up place/ where people just leave without a trace/
    And where poor people have nuthin to embrace/ except for lil kids yellin in their face/
    Land owners getting on their case/ where everybody has a can of mase/
    And this is what we call a fucked up place/ where no one listens to officals/
    Where people shoot off pistols like missiles/ and where gurls boobs are all artifical/
    Conditional/ and where most peoples dreams are fictional/ or biblical/
    But then they look outside and see that our society kills/

Klepto
    uppin for replys

IllLyricalthaDon
    Damn son get off ya own dick...if peeps wanna reply they will...jus relax kid...write what ya have an leave...come back tommorow give us some time ta respond...honestly...i didnt like da first verse...more words than content...your part was aight...coulda done betta on tha rhymes...a bit juvenile...but overall it wuznt that bad...1

Klepto
    just sayin that i want sum reply's.....settle down ..god i wont do it n e more.

Battle Record
    1-1
    god i wont do it n e more.
    Good, See That You Dont..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.