Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: .:review:.=Jedi Mind Tricks- Visions Of Gandhi

Battle Record
    0-2
    album definitely wuz a big let down.... I think allah had better lyrics than Paz..
    i just, beat u 2 death...
    wit weapons that eat thru the flesh,
    and i never eat u unless the fuckin meat looks fresh..

...FuCk YouR ReCoRD...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I stomp on any man tryin to posess chi/jesus came in to the vocal booth and said 'XL, you the next me!'/- Chino XL

Battle Record
    19-16
    Iono man vinne paz is a beast. Who can hate on vinne? mad crazy voice with some good lyrics accompanied by bomb beats! Give the kid the credit he deserves!!! What the dil baby? Free Rass Kass!

Battle Record
    1-1
    I think Vinnie is Italian...

Although Allah called him and Stoupe(and Esoteric.. etc) a couple of white devils..LOL

Anyway..Apathy has a better delivery

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Vinnie Paz is muslim. Arabic, somethin' like that.
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    1-1
    T.JONES: “Since you are a white emcee, do you encounter racism or prejudice often?”
    VINNIE PAZ: “There are a lot of white kids trying to rhyme now but being that I have been in the game and have been going to shows in Philly since the mid-80’s, no one f*cked with me. In those early shows in the 80’s, if you were the only white cat there, no one would f*ck with you because they knew that you had to be real if you were there. It was almost like a level of respect. I saw Big Daddy Kane in 88 when he was doing ‘Long Live The Kane’ and 3rd Base was doing the ‘Cactus Album’ and there were no white motherf*ckers there. It was all Black. There was a level of respect because if you had the balls to be there, heads respected that. Now, it’s not really something that comes up often because between Stoupe being Puerto Rican and all of my clique is Puerto Rican and Latin, I feel that a lot of times heads think that I’m Puerto Rican, especially when we are all out together. Either that, or they just know.”

Battle Record
    3-1
    I sit in my computer chair corrected..

Jus thought he was because of all of his refferances to Allah(the god not the mc) and the Quaran.

Battle Record
    19-16
    Man i can't wait 2 hear that album! God damn vinne paz is a beast! hot damn! Jedi mind will put the 9 2 ya grill!

Battle Record
    3-1
    It's not a good album, you cna have mine. I'll sell it to you reeeaaal cheap.

Battle Record
    8-0
    gonna get it..review swayed me..
    Boom tick its Brix!

!~MaC~!
    might b a stupid question but i jus started lis10in 2 jedi mind tircks 4 a couple months now and can ne1 just fill me in on why jus allah left...id apprectate that...much love thanks

flump
    wack album i stoped listeneing to it a long itme ago

BFire
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Skandaluz
    This album is pretty ill. But Violent By Design was WAY better. I think Vinnie stepped down his skill cuz Jus Allah left the group (he was better than Paz anyway). Vinnie's delivery, flow, and voice is still top notch though. The beats are ill too and shows a complete different style then Stoupe usually did. But I'm glad he didn't use these beats for Rip The Jacker. The guest appearences were weak except for Canibus, Ras Kass, and Kool G. Rap. I wish Esoteric, Virtuoso, and Louis Logic was also on this like they were on VBD.
    guest appearances weak? maybe u didnt realise the most underrated rapper tragedy khadafi was on this. These guest appearances helped this album ALOT