Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Classic Battles and Beef

BFire

Classic Battles and Beef

What do you think are the best battles or beef ever in hiphop history?

e.g
    Biggie n Pac
    Jayz Nas
    50 Cent Ja Rule
    Eminem Benzino
    can also be underground battles..
    immortal technique vs eyedea

doesnotexist
    Biggie and Pac wasnt great since there was no actual battle jus 2 deaths of 2 legends.

Jay and Nas was great and brought out the best in them lyricly.

Krs-one vs. MC Shawn......is insane lol Krs ended his carear perminently.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1
    yeh, 2pac and biggie because there was a whole story behind that.. fuckin FBI fucked up a really good friendship.. if biggie and pac was still alive, imagine what the world would be like

no more ja rule !!!!!!!
    " So, how was it ?!"

"..... You rhymed rhyme, with rhyme."
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P Lamont Coleman A.K.A Big L

Flow's Official
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Awarded 'Most Original Thread' Award.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>IJL & DWI</table>

Battle Record
    3-0
    This is a played thread but fuck it......either jay-z and nas or eminem and benzino for me, em had some dope tracks goin against benzino.

Battle Record
    21-6
    jayz vrs nas
    biggie vrs pac
    eminem vrs cannibus
    ll cool j vrs cannabus
    [/url]

Back By Popular Demand... ELEETE's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by AK
    This is a played thread but fuck it......either jay-z and nas or eminem and benzino for me, em had some dope tracks goin against benzino.
    I dont think that Em vs Benzino was all that big cause Em ripped his ass up...HE didnt even really have to try...As for Nas an Jay-Z...Thats the best in my book...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    21-6
    yea of course eminem murked benzino but it was just so funny wat em had told em that it was a classic

ooo i got 1

ja rule vrs 50 cents
    [/url]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Kriss Kross vs. ABC

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion
    Biggie vs. Pac

Classic Battle? Nope, they never battled, so this shouldn't even be considered as one. Find me a battle, i'll listen n' change it.. til then they are out of this category.

Classic Beef? Yeah, i mean this beef made up most of their reputation, and stories you'll hear forever about Pac n' Big. You had their music, then you had their beef. They went 50/50.. Probably one of the biggest beefs still.

Nas vs. Jay Z

Classic Battle? Yeah, because they both lashed back n' forth at each other. They went head on.. I mean niether of them backed down from eachother or hesitated to do a diss track. N' we're talking about modern age Bigs n' Pacs. These two are only a few of the decent starts to hit maintstream. Although, nas sealed the deal with "ether", maybe my own opinon but he got at him nicely.

Classic Beef? Nah, i really wouldn't say so. They had their thing, they battled, then the shit faded. Big n' Pac's still lives on because their dead. Nas n' Jay handled it.. i know it didn't affect my life so nah.

Eminem vs. Benzino

Classic Battle? Nope, em merdered benzino, ray didn't have shit to say about it. Maybe a few mumbled words n' sum shit he might have said badly about him, but i haven't heard a diss track, n' if one is out, then i personally dont care to hear it.. em beat him.. end of story

Classic Beef? Not classic.. Benzino started lashin out at Em, marshall said fuck you, made a few tracks about him.. n' blaaooww

Ja vs. 50

Classic Battle? No, i dont like either of them rappin, they really cant. Give them a gun tell them to walk 10 paces n' shoot.. thats who wins

Classic Beef? Obviously its been goin on for quite some time.. so i mean it may be a classic beef between them, but as for myself.. i could care less.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspicious
    Biggie vs. Pac

Classic Battle? Nope, they never battled, so this shouldn't even be considered as one. Find me a battle, i'll listen n' change it.. til then they are out of this category.

Classic Beef? Yeah, i mean this beef made up most of their reputation, and stories you'll hear forever about Pac n' Big. You had their music, then you had their beef. They went 50/50.. Probably one of the biggest beefs still.

Nas vs. Jay Z

Classic Battle? Yeah, because they both lashed back n' forth at each other. They went head on.. I mean niether of them backed down from eachother or hesitated to do a diss track. N' we're talking about modern age Bigs n' Pacs. These two are only a few of the decent starts to hit maintstream. Although, nas sealed the deal with "ether", maybe my own opinon but he got at him nicely.

Classic Beef? Nah, i really wouldn't say so. They had their thing, they battled, then the shit faded. Big n' Pac's still lives on because their dead. Nas n' Jay handled it.. i know it didn't affect my life so nah.

Eminem vs. Benzino

Classic Battle? Nope, em merdered benzino, ray didn't have shit to say about it. Maybe a few mumbled words n' sum shit he might have said badly about him, but i haven't heard a diss track, n' if one is out, then i personally dont care to hear it.. em beat him.. end of story

Classic Beef? Not classic.. Benzino started lashin out at Em, marshall said fuck you, made a few tracks about him.. n' blaaooww

Ja vs. 50

Classic Battle? No, i dont like either of them rappin, they really cant. Give them a gun tell them to walk 10 paces n' shoot.. thats who wins

Classic Beef? Obviously its been goin on for quite some time.. so i mean it may be a classic beef between them, but as for myself.. i could care less.

EXACTLY!!!!!

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion
    lol

Battle Record
    7-9
    i found the hit em up diss amazingly boring to be honest

^ dman strait so fukin overrated dis trak , aight at best this coming from the biggest tupac fan in the world
    <<<<

but best battle goes to jay-z and nas , best beef is defitnatly tupac and biggie even though biggie did say one thing about pac in in dis one line

"if faith had twin she'd probably have 2 pacs , get it.......... 2.... pac?"
    “If I play the record a thousand times a day muthuf**kas will like it.” It’s like if you give a muthaf**ka nothing but bulls**t to eat, he’s gonna learn to enjoy it. Ya know I’ll throw a lil’ gravy on it-they gonna learn to enjoy the bulls**t. In the absence of the truth, bulls**t will prevail."-DMX

You've Earned a Custom Title! RapidFire's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-0
    LL vs. Canibus...
    ICP vs. Eminem..lmao
    Eminem vs. Canibus..
    WestSide Connection vs. Cypress Hill..
    Pac vs. Chino (even tho I never heard any of the shit..some of the stuff my homeboy was tellin me about Pac saying was cold as fuck)

peace
    I.J.L.