User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Droppin A Bar

ExOrT 4 LyFe

Droppin A Bar

I'ma drop sum barz here that I'ma use agst Phrozin(Admin) at BR (Battle Ring)
    I Want Opinions

1, 2, 3, FUCK YOU!

ExOrT 4 LyFe Muthafuckaz, ExOrT 4 DeAtH, Rappone, Corruption and Co. A’Yo, We Resort 2 Successs

I Seize The Moment, Grasp Ya Adam’z Apple And Incise It 2 A Million Components, I Already Shown~it, I Gots Talent Raised to the Power A Trillion Exponents, I’m The Rightful King, Rip The Innards of Ya Pericardium* And Spit On It in The Heart of The Ring, I Knock The Fuck Bring Rappers Down When My Lyrics Take Wing//

Facin’ ExOrT, Causes Fronters Exsanguinations From Ripped Limbs Now Ya 2 Legz~Short, I Light Up More Than A Party Resort, Coz Bitch, I Radiate~the~Light, So Fuckin Bright They Strike Ya Retina and Detoriorate~Ya~Sight, Coz When I Fight, Mutherfuckerz On BR Infilitrate~the~Site// (No offense to BR members )

Phrozin(Frozen) or Molten no Diffrence, But Phrozin(Frozen) Would Help Me To Shatttter You Outta EXISTENCE, I Approach to Perform Business, And My Persistence, Shows the Shamefulness of your Flexible Resistance, Can’t Stop~Me, Can’t Top~Me, Swing Right n’ Shoot You FREEZE Like I’m Playin Ice Hock~Ey//

My Lyrical Creations, Punch Harder than Van-Damme’s Physical~Preperations, Whereas You Gots The Whackest Punches of the Nation, N’ 2 Thrash You, I Resort 2 Techniques of Pussy Deterioration, And This Implementation, Would Cause you More than the Back Problems You Already Gots From Excessive Masturbation/.//
    Ahahahaha

I Bring Ya Down BIATCH

Pericardium: Protective Layer that Surrounds the Heart

In my opinion, this was extremely weak .. No hard hitting punches at all, only like one personal in the entire piece ..

Just work on making your punches connect better, and adding more personals ..
    Fuck You, I Don't Lick Cock