User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: oohhhh baby (boyfriend)

SinfiC

oohhhh baby (boyfriend)

Baby, all day you’ve been on my mind - because you be looking so fine – and you be turning heads at the drop of a dime – I am so happy your mine – and that this relation has finally come to be – how a dream that night became reality – could this be fate or destiny?? – Kissing underneath the stars with your body next to me – your oh, so sexy – just catch me, if I begin to fall too fast – I pray that forever this feeling will last – wishing that we could freeze time, and it will no longer pass – so I can be forever with you – gazing into each others eyes the way we do – I just want to be close to you – is it true, that distance makes the heart grow founder? – Because I don’t want to wait any longer – but each day that passes by makes me stronger – I just hope your mind doesn’t wonder - because I am weak with emotion that hurts deep inside – the fear I lock up is not hard to hide – and if you know where I am coming from, I will dignify – just know when I am with you, you make me fly – as I take flight throughout the night – I wonder what your thinking and if this is right –for me to feel at peace and no longer want to fight – this moment I have never felt before in my life……so come to me – make love to me – and help me make this dream reality…..cause you’re my baby……and you drive me crazy…..~2003~MRR

*Daughter of 00* DthsMissingAngel's Avatar
    Good job. Scheme was good. Structure could have been a little better. I liked your other structure rather than one big paragraph. *Not hatin* You put a lot of love into this and its obvious that it came from your heart. Overall good job, keep em comin. Most respect.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
    «´¨`·..* SwEeT PeA *..·´¨`»
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*