User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Chat Room

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13

Chat Room

Why does no-one ever use it? I mean, when i started goin checking it out just before the summer, there used to be quite a few people there, now it's just deserted.

I use IRC quite a lot, and the chat room would be useful for live Keystyles and shit.....
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

Imaginasian
    Well, people evidently just lost intrest in it. We have the Spam Forum now so we really don't need to use the chat room, just lack of intrest most likly.

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    A Keystyle Chatroom Is An Awesome Idea...Maybe We Could Get That Up Or Something...

Imaginasian
    Why a keystyle chatroom? The only thing different would be us being able to talk faster then these threads, that's only one advantage, lets get some more and it will sound like a really good idea.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    nah all it would do would give peps a chance to show their own intelect and how fast they can put it down in words....its a good idea coz it'll give a good lyrical ratin to peeps...unless it jus encouraged fast pre-writtens

pedro nok
    i've triesd to use it too

/:Ayura:\
    We should Have an mIRC server set up strictly for RB. Maybe if RB can get there own server, so members only can chat on it, that would be dope. We could have multiple chatrooms, like 'Battles' and 'Chat'. That would be crazy if that happened, sick.

and the tai kwon monks ! Methane's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    X the Allmighty
    raiders of the lost art ©
    W o r d P e r f e c t

the pound is stronger than the dollar, HOLLA !

You've Earned a Custom Title! And Death's Avatar
    Battle Record
    26-2
    Originally posted by /:Ayura:\
    We should Have an mIRC server set up strictly for RB. Maybe if RB can get there own server, so members only can chat on it, that would be dope. We could have multiple chatrooms, like 'Battles' and 'Chat'. That would be crazy if that happened, sick.
    ^Word, I like that idea.

Yea definately. We could have live battles although it may have to be only people who live in similar areas, with 3 judges, 2 battlers. That would be ill, everyone in the chat just waiting for the guy to buss his verse. Ill

Really, If The End is reading this, he should seriously consider this shit.

Administrator
    Battle Record
    3-0
    ^ People would just have pre-written shit anyway. Copy and pasting after faking 10 minutes of thinking isn't a difficult task. And you all could use that chatroom as a keystyle room if you wish.. it's for whatever purpose you want.

Originally posted by Methane
    X the Allmighty
    ^X was my bitch.

- The End -

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Pre writters are only Cheating Themselves Though...^
    I'd use the Chatroom if i was on this site alot...
    ^..^

Kalvin
    RB currently has a live voice freestyle battle server in the works. However we need a banner (sorry, I hate designing) to advertise it on the site so people will actually use it... that and royalty free beats for people to freestyle to. Contact me if you think you can help.

The chat room we currently have is irc based, but is just a channel on Worldirc.org... The chance of us running our own irc server is kind of slim, since not many hosting companies allow it because irc has a tendency to attract ddos.

flump
    ^ your a newbie

::runs into the freepost forum::

lol he chating good though, and a voice battle server would be sick.