User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: But I love you... (No not some dumb ass love poem)

first line defintiely had it own tone into the whole poem. You had really great rhymes backed up with the emotions and techinical skill of word structure to really put the reader into the position you were in (if thats possible...) and to kinda feel that pain you were in. Im not usually one who lets emotions fly easilybut i will say that those words aren't somethin you just "hand out" to just anyone. Its so sad to hear they lose meaning becuase someone left there mess behind on your heart. lemme just say this, when and if i ever say it i mean it, and you wont see it by just my words but my actions too. Awesome poem though, really intense and got me thinkin bout things.
    P-diddy
    "they say you you cant run till you walk,and i wonder why, 'cause you always dream before you fall"
    B.N.

"shake it, shake it, ah ahh, shake it like a polaroid picture"
    OutKast

this is ill, mos def, used tha right vocab and expressions, loved this poem. not much i can say bout it.

great poem, also ill be able to talk to you one night without mah computer messing up. lol.

~WoN~

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Again Thunda you amaze me, a spectacular vent. I am going to label it a vent, but one with reasoning and structure. Very good use of vocabulary and like Necro mentioned the technical elevation really removed some of the emotion. In a vent this is a good thing, because it allows the reader to really understand what it is you are venting about. I am so sorry were let down, but in life we learn from experience. This is just another one of those experiences that will ultamatly conprise your life. I wish you the best of luch=k int he afiars of the heart, but before true love can present itself, you need to have a measure of not so true love. This will make that final leap into true love and matromony even more special with a realness you can taste (not only feel). I am very proud to see you contructively address your emotion and mistrust. Great drop.

Good luck and much love...

Bounce

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yea it definatly was a learning experience, one that I have to soak in the realness of before trying to pacify my feelings about it. But you're awesome and don't be sorry, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger an this most definatly has. Thank ya sweetheart! Peace
    Formerly known as ThundaThighz
    ~*Divine Diction*~
    "...For life is not a paragraph.
    And death I think is no parenthesis"-E.E. Cummings