User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Yo!! Help!!!

100 Dolla Billas
    Battle Record
    20-11

Yo!! Help!!!

eyo....i tried to download acid pro 4.....but it stopped during the download and it keeps doing it....anyone got any suggestions....or any other program i should get?......I really really wanna do audios but i dont have any software...let me kno please.....thanks dawgs.....

Oh yeah, when youre burning a CD, is there any way you can get a song off the internet, such as sound click, onto the CD? my burner wouldnt let me do it once, but i didnt knjow if there was some like thing u had to do to make it work....

Free Agent

Any Audio Head Get At Me, Got A Question...Or More Of A Favor To Ask...Thanks

Life Goes On.....

Duce I Rae
    well i could hook yeah up with acid pro 4 i got it conact me all my info is in my profile peace

Lil Ace
    Yo watch out with one of the acid pro 4.0 downloads they got a virus so watch before you install it check that shyt run a virus scan on it so yo computer wont get messed up!!! Peace

Duce I Rae
    good Idea.............................................. ..........................................

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    What program are you using to download AP? prolly kazaa so try using Imesh......

peace
    DEL

Battle Record
    20-7
    RE: Soundclick, make sure your right clicking, and saying "Download link to disc" it also probably wants you to convert it to WAV. That's all.

CLOSED!
    - MadMan -

Former Administrator's: Yes, We're That Much Better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.