User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: This is my last keystyle, anyone wanna talk after on msn is nathanclark02@hotmail.com

This is my last keystyle, anyone wanna talk after on msn is nathanclark02@hotmail.com

No dawg gives me a fuckin chance my rhymes could be a delight// Was it a crime to be white?// they dont kno i coulds be a rock star baby// of course i wont be the next barb brady// "8nobody8" grab their doggs thighs an start matin//but the dawgs be hat'in// from the bottom of my soul i say// "The flu" is gay, jas like marvin may// I kno these rhymes aint the bomb// im new im stiff as a zomb// but someday iam gonna make it// and all u peeps will shit grit// I wont be no king// with all that bling// but ill sure the fuck kno how to sing// everyone talks bout winnin// i bet half ya'll fo's are sinnin// cheatin on ur girls an all// with the preps in the mall// i bet u all wanna bring the heat// and make me dead meat// i jas can't handle the shit of tryin to emcee// while i should be washin dishes at "casey"// Im in the game of the nba playa// ill live high wit my girl maya// while u fo's live in the rap battle life// and my soul will stabbed wit a knife// my live will be declared heavinly de-vine// but if i could i'd push rewind// I'd take this bac and not be in this// I'd listen to K.I.S.S.// i wouldnt kno these dawgs that are trippin// u kno the ones tha always be lippin// At first i didnt think id leave so quick// but ive met to many cock loving dicks// most were great// i hope they have great fait// most kno how to ryhme// as smoth as a dyme// A.i never let me in there crew// i guess i didnt kno what they knew// I never got many reply// i wish tomorrow i turn over an die// no one would no i was dead// untill sum1 opened the door to my shed// U fools dont kno what u did to me// u saved my salvation and now set free// I thank the people who did this// even a certain miss// who i never got to give that special kiss//

* i declare iam out of this site *
    no crew would give me a fight
    no girls wanted to be in my sight
    so im out like a light at night
    peace

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    This is a last Keystyle , and its also a Whack keystyle

is dat good or bad yo? thas one word ive never got people use it for to many things

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    5-2
    Originally posted by Bash
    This is a last Keystyle , and its also a Whack keystyle
    thats OD son....................

peace
    DEL

almost gone

uppin

The MRB
    damm, lets get out da jelly and ice cream.

THIS WACK SOB IS LEAVING HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atetrack define'
    sigh...

oh well...

you couldnt excpect to be in a crew with these lyrics surely?...
    certain kiss?...special miss? what?...dun this is the internet...ermmm,you shouldnt ttake thi shsit seriously yaknow...i mean.i just put shit on here to see what people think,i do my own thing mostly,this is jsut another place to get critique to build....you have to build dun....tis the key...buildin,elevation...you have to up...your vocab was lacking...so was you rrhyming,some parts didnt rhyme...i dunno what your tlakng about in half of this...
    you need to up,but youve decided to leave,and quit...instead of building,and becoming better...oh well.
    A.i ? didnt let you in for the reason that your still elevating...the leaders are away,and so far have not been recruiting for a while now anyway...thats why...but even if they were here,i doubt theyd accet...theyve turned away harder cats then you...i mean..ah fuck it.

you jsut have to elevate.

uppin

ThE_uNrEaL_1
    yeah u need to elevate alot kid, but u can do it wit practice
    return the favor
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=51173

uppin