User Tag List

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 264

Thread: The Movie Thread

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

After Ryno got me to watch Return Of The Living Dead 1 & 2 I've been going hard on 80s Horror. With the exception of Renfield. That movie was fucking great. Nicholas Cage was perfect as Dracula. But yeah I've watched Re-Animator, The Thing, The Fog, Escape From NY (not Horror but John Carpenter), haven't made it to Halloween yet, watching Prince Of Darkness right now, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead, Death Ship (LMFAO omg @ that movie) Evil Dead 1, 2, and 3., Possession, and Scanners. I'll probably watch From Beyond and Videodrome next.

Renfield was dope thought it be cheesy

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    After Ryno got me to watch Return Of The Living Dead 1 & 2 I've been going hard on 80s Horror. With the exception of Renfield. That movie was fucking great. Nicholas Cage was perfect as Dracula. But yeah I've watched Re-Animator, The Thing, The Fog, Escape From NY (not Horror but John Carpenter), haven't made it to Halloween yet, watching Prince Of Darkness right now, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead, Death Ship (LMFAO omg @ that movie) Evil Dead 1, 2, and 3., Possession, and Scanners. I'll probably watch From Beyond and Videodrome next.
    Fkkkkk I gotta rewatch videodrome, talk about a throwback. Scroll pass scanners all the time, maybe I should check it out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Goosebumps corny AF. Justin Long is underrated though.
    I still watch the show from the 90’s from time to time. Nostalgic

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Fkkkkk I gotta rewatch videodrome, talk about a throwback. Scroll pass scanners all the time, maybe I should check it out

- - - Updated - - -

I still watch the show from the 90’s from time to time. Nostalgic
    Lmao Scanners was hilarious. The intense look on everybody's face when they use telekinesis gets me every time. But the first one had Michael Ironside, who is a great actor (Robocop). It also had an unexpected twist in the end.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Y'all seen scanner darkly?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    34-10

Stop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Videodrome was bonkers. If I had known David Cronenberg directed it and it's ML was James Woods I would have watched it earlier. It was my first time seeing it. Cronenberg also did The Fly which was dope. He does great Body Horror. Has anyone seen Crimes Of The Future? The synopsis made it sound gay. Haven't watched it yet.

I'm on The Hidden right now. There's a young Lin Shaye (Insidious Franchise) and a young Danny Trejo in it. Danny Trejo looks the same as he always has. Lol.

Battle Record
    34-10

Fun fact. Danny Trejo's first acting role was an extra in Runaway Train (1985), he was 41 years old. So technically he's never been a "young" actor lol

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah. He literally had like one sentence in that movie. "YO! What kind of dude are you?!" Then he got machine gunned. Lmao. But he ages pretty good. To start acting at 41 in the mid-80s and still look exactly the same in 2023.

I'm watching Chopping Mall right now, I remember seeing this when I was 5 years old. This was back when malls were lit and the place to be.

First episode of suburban screams wasn’t bad

Battle Record
    34-10

Malls are wack af now lol. Unless I want decent sushi or a vanilla blue sky from Jamba juice.

Battle Record
    32-6

I want a see a movie where Amazon Delivery Drones get accidentally struck by lightning and go on a murderous rampage killing all of the Amazon Prime members when dropping off their packages.

- - - Updated - - -

Mall used to be fucking awesome. I spent so much time playing X-Men Children Of The Atom and Mortal Kombat at the arcades it was ridiculous. They had great mom and pop pizza joints, no franchise stuff like today. And it was cheap af to watch movies, with Cadillac seating and they served food without having to pay for the extra charges upfront on the ticket prices. Sam Goody's for cassette tapes. Kaybee for toys. Electronic Arts for games. And Orange Julius. Comic book conventions on the weekends. Damn.

Battle Record
    34-10

@Kill Spree I'll give you $25 to ban this idiot lol.

@Wuxia I pay $15 a month for one free movie, 10% off concessions, no online fees, no seat delivery fee and recliner seats. I try the go to the theater at least once a week. Sometimes I'll see multiple movies in a day.

Arcades are too expensive these days though for $8 at round one, you can play old school arcades for 90 minutes. Street fighter alpha 2, marvel vs street fighter, a bunch of other fighting games and jet scrollers from the 80s and 90s.

We got FYE and a comic shop that'll probably be closed by the end of the year because it doesn't get much business.

Battle Record
    32-6

I thought FYE went out of business a long time ago. That's dope they're still open. That movie deal is NICE. Yeah I'd be there every week too. I haven't gone to one in years, ever since Suncoast Video and Spencer's closed in the same week and were later replaced with knock off versions. Man, having to pay for a limited time to play arcade games is wack. But I see why they do it.

Battle Record
    34-10

I'd rather pay $8 for 90 minutes than a dollar per play haha. Some of the barcades are like $1-$2 per play.