User Tag List

Page 12 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 2951

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Someone vote in that shit real quick.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Mags finished. Will have it posted along with new battles around 12am pst.

Battle Record
    5-7

We’re waiting

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Is anybody here familiar with @Wordz AhGod. body of work? I wasn't really around when he was regularly posting and in his prime, and he's the next HOF Inductee, so for me to go back and research the guy to get some kind of intimacy with his material would be somewhat disingenuous. I need somebody, a guest speaker, preferably another CLASS OF 2023 inductee, to write up his induction speech for next weeks mag. Just PM it to me and I'll do the rest.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

He’s always been pretty good. Idk enough about him to give full breakdown. Respectable A-/B+ level battler though

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Was pretty good at topicals too from what I remember but I was like 14 when he was most active so who know maybe I was just easily impressed

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

WAG when I first started was solely a newb slayer.. lol.. occasionally he’s get down wit comp, but I think prior to me being here he had a dope resume. I know he brought activity just from talkin shit In chats constantly. Him and amen. Actually thought he was a funny cat. Pretty cool dude.

Battle Record
    5-7

If smog or word of god get HOF before Zunto I’m gonna lose it

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm doing a mag for a Frontlines tourney that I hope to have up by this weekend, but I need some suggestions as to what to call it. Here are some options. Also, it will probably be a 4-man tourney. I'll do 8 if there's enough people interested. It's only 10 lines max for each battle, and each battle will be scored with ES. So if it's a 4-man tourney it should wrap up in 2 weeks, without voting. If that works there will be another tourney and so on. Here are the names of the tourney to choose from.

Fall Classic
    Fall Spectacular
    Fall Special
    RB 23rd Anniversary Special
    Frontlines WarGames
    A Serious Fucking Deathwish
    Malice In Wonderland

Battle Record
    5-7

Bro why do you treat text this way

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Is anybody here familiar with @Wordz AhGod. body of work? I wasn't really around when he was regularly posting and in his prime, and he's the next HOF Inductee, so for me to go back and research the guy to get some kind of intimacy with his material would be somewhat disingenuous. I need somebody, a guest speaker, preferably another CLASS OF 2023 inductee, to write up his induction speech for next weeks mag. Just PM it to me and I'll do the rest.
    When i joined RB he was running the LLL. You had to win two battles in FL before you could get in. League was dope then. Pretty sure he champed that season VS Murda Sho.

Anyways fuck that guy wag

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    When i joined RB he was running the LLL. You had to win two battles in FL before you could get in. League was dope then. Pretty sure he champed that season VS Murda Sho.

Anyways fuck that guy wag
    I still remember how excited I was when LLL got rid of their entry standards and I finally got in. Only to go like 0-5

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Damn bro..that season had all the dope heads though.

@Amen even battled that fuckin scrawny faggot

Battle Record
    32-6

@Preston and Ivy don't let her on the computer again unless she's voting or battling.

- - - Updated - - -

fucking Bray Wyatt just died

Battle Record
    86-54

Damn man waaay to young to