User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Battle Rap

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Battle Rap

I'm a christian preacher, my sermon has voice - I'm sending you to hell with flames as a germ for the void
    Let's play hide and seek with the pistol, my bursting has noise - If 'Objective A Bomb' we're playing Search and Destroy
    With the pistol, I'm blasting bars - I'm Sinacog, while you're 'acog in the wheel' with the fastest cars
    I'll sun you, and you wouldn't be a gaseous star - and I'll 'choke the blue out of this man' to make him look like his avatar
    When I blast the pistol, the slug will hit him - I'll show you what I have in store when I 'rob you on the streets' - it's none of your fucking business
    This is a Big Pun all over again, I'll hit you with a drunken guinness! - I'll grab the pistol and ''give you two caps' that's a double fitted
    If you grab the pistol, I'll snitch on you capisce' - when I grab the pistol, this bitch will be deceased
    Forget your birth, you're a glitch or a disease - when it comes to Objective, and he 'digs for personal' he's like a bitch of the police
    When I grab the pistols, it's like a college graduation - I'll leave you with caps, please! You could 'roll cocaine in weed leafs' you still wouldn't be a rap fiend!
    Try to steal the show, and I'll snap thief - he's a topical head - so when he's venting, I'll 'air him out' till' he can't breathe
    I'm a knight, and I'll slay this brook - you couldn't 'see the light' with David Cook
    the Bible is my favorite book - but I'll grab the pistol, and 'POP you in the Hood' like fathers in poor neighborhoods
    I'll grab the pistol, and I'm out for blood to dump this thief in the crypt - you're a wack rapper - believe you are him
    When I rap, I'm deceiving this kid - we don't care about your lines, we're like Ludacris - saying 'Move bitch get out the way' like cheating spouses leaving the crib
    My topicals are a rapping anthem, you're a peasant - while I'm Mickey Mouse casting magic
    When you write, your raps are tragic - this scared pussy's going to no-show, you'll 'see this kid going ghost' faster than Danny Phantom

My matics' have the right poise, when a bullet 'sticks it to you' I'll give you static with a drum voice
    I'm pulling AK's, clapping with the right poise - and it'll 'clap in black's ear so loud' he'll be hearing nothing but the matic's white noise
    I have guns, my aim will burst - my complex ak47's will kill you in a complex - I'm killing this laymen first
    And when it comes to hip-hop, you'll never pertain to worth - I'll dig up so much 'dirt on black' you'd thought I was a Ku Klux Klan member saying racial slurs
    Against me? You're in a bracket of hell, like 'Illmaculate's commercial attempts' I don't know if your tanget will sell
    One word from this faggot, and my matic will dwell - I'll ‘put black in a box'...isn't that the color of the matic and casket as-well?
    When it comes to matics, my rounds will duel it - I'm the type to 'bring a gun to a knife fight' and clap and pull it
    I got matics hotter than Sandra Bullock, - while this pussy's the type to play Russian roulette...without a bullet (LOL!)
    My matics have a dragon cuneiform, I spit hot matics - while this faggot's rapping putrid poor
    I'll let the matics blast though your door, - and I'll clap you with 'every weapon in my arsenal' wearing a afghan uniform
    I'll grab the Ak47, and shoot with lots of raw, - my gun's name is Todo - it twists with a soft bark, - while this bitch is a putrid knock off dog
    My bullets are like newspapers, your column's useless snob, - and I'll grab a gun from my Mustache (Musk stash), - and you'll think I'm Adolf Hitler from the Jewish Holocaust
    When i shoot matics, my bullets will be heavy - I'm putting this phat ass on the 'balancing beam' this duel will be his levy
    I have surprise guns, I'm cool with the confetti, - and I heard you got sonned, and 'fell to your father Resin (Raizen)' like a knock off Yusuke Urameshi
    I'm certain I'm very witty, it's like I'm GrimmReaperZ - I'm burning you with clip heat
    My matics are burning you up shit's creek, - I'll kill 'black out with the beam' like I was purging in your city

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Battle Rap

DISSTOILLMACULATEANDDISSTOLOADEDLUX*

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Battle Rap

This played hide and seek with cocks and you were NOT the hider but the proverbial "hidee"
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.