User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: Season 25 Chat

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Season 25 Chat

Site has been flatlining for a good decade, with a small blip after Cry came back. But none of that matters considering nobody benefits from its success, aside from the owner who's been MIA for longer. Shit's a glorified lounge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
    Biggest lies ever told on a forum. Especially the bolded.

Imagine being such a pathetic loser that you have to continuously try posting “what you did for us” over and over in every thread after being ignored every single time. This is so fuckin sad lmao
    This

- - - Updated - - -

Sup @Celph Taut

Quote Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
    Biggest lies ever told on a forum. Especially the bolded.

Imagine being such a pathetic loser that you have to continuously try posting “what you did for us” over and over in every thread after being ignored every single time. This is so fuckin sad lmao
    the bolded is not lies.

It had a good roster until somebody decided yea well let the scrubs like sinacod play.

also everything kicked off when I came back and nothing with the other guys would have happened without me.

cuz no one did anything except me., when it came to modding ect, that would not have happened.

I mean good luck getting modded then without me being the one to do it haha.

last active admin standing it one that I adminned.

kind of brought cry out of retirement he didn't know what half this shit was lol. cuz out of practice.

cry was about to be banned on sight before I told them about the tournament he wanted to do and adminned him back.

also not ignored if you responded, and dissected a specific part at that, which means you read every word.

I also brought over a whole site during the pandemic and made it look some what active so when epople came to check to see it active they popped it out of no where. pandemic rb was pretty active.

last remaining staff was put in by me and was told not to say anything for some reason LMFAO.

I could snap this place back to life again but fuck it!
    Last edited by 3viction; June 24th, 2023 at 06:01 PM

I mean if your such a moron tell me who the common denominator in the site over the last decade when anything happened.

tell me when I'm telling lies!
    Last edited by 3viction; June 24th, 2023 at 06:05 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I mean if your such a moron tell me who the common denominator in the site over the last decade when anything happened.

tell me when I'm telling lies!
    I can understand your frustrations, and I sympathize with you, I do, because you invested a great deal of time into this site yet instead of receiving the tiniest bit of appreciation you were ridiculed and despised. Let me ask you this. Are you willing to bury these grievances for the sake of us who are left, to stand with us as we shoulder the burden of keeping the site active so as to preserve the many great memories we've shared with you? Can we rely on you? Because if we can, then you can rely on us. Let's make new memories and share them with each other without worries and resentments. I've long believed that you are so much better than the man I see today. You are a man of resolve. A man of sheer fucking will. If determined to do so, you alone could usher in a new period of growth and promise for the site. We believe in you. Come back to us. This is your moment. This is YOUR fucking MOMENT.
    Last edited by Wuxia; June 26th, 2023 at 12:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I can understand your frustrations, and I sympathize with you, I do, because you invested a great deal of time into this site yet instead of receiving the tiniest bit of appreciation you were ridiculed and despised. Let me ask you this. Are you willing to bury these grievances for the sake of us who are left, to stand with us as we shoulder the burden of keeping the site active so as to preserve the many great memories we've shared with you? Can we rely on you? Because if we can, then you can rely on us. Let's make new memories and share them with each other without worries and resentments. I've long believed that you are so much better than the man I see today. You are a man of resolve. A man of sheer fucking will. If determined to do so, you alone could usher in a new period of growth and promise for the site. We believe in you. Come back to us. This is your moment. This is YOUR fucking MOMENT.
    nah I can't marinate well with the current management, only if Im back in charge and it's just me and strobe trying to fix things, I'm 100% confident I could get it back on the same path again. but it's a lost cause.

last time it was on the virge of being active again and certain somebodies walts back in making terrible decisions like believing dagel's of all people LOL.

this time I'm not putting anyone as admin unless they can contribute.

I am finna clone the damn site and move everyone over so we can have a stable site.

I can have everyone redirected over without being invasive.

rapbattlelegends.com will be the new wave.

see yall soon.
    Last edited by 3viction; June 26th, 2023 at 03:13 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

nah I can't marinate well with the current management, only if Im back in charge and it's just me and strobe trying to fix things, I'm 100% confident I could get it back on the same path again. but it's a lost cause.

last time it was on the virge of being active again and certain somebodies walts back in making terrible decisions like believing dagel's of all people LOL.

this time I'm not putting anyone as admin unless they can contribute.

I am finna clone the damn site and move everyone over so we can have a stable site.

I can have everyone redirected over without being invasive.

rapbattlelegends.com will be the new wave.

see yall soon.
    Is this something you actually intend on doing? I mean I'm all for it. But I'm more concerned about preservation. On one hand the site needs to continue as is, if nothing more than the archives, win records, and medal history. Yet, we need the ability to update the site, records and medals, color schemes, layout, logos and such all need to be frequently updated. If you want to clone the site then I'm all for it, but at the same time just a little bit of activity leading into the transition wouldn't hurt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Is this something you actually intend on doing? I mean I'm all for it. But I'm more concerned about preservation. On one hand the site needs to continue as is, if nothing more than the archives, win records, and medal history. Yet, we need the ability to update the site, records and medals, color schemes, layout, logos and such all need to be frequently updated. If you want to clone the site then I'm all for it, but at the same time just a little bit of activity leading into the transition wouldn't hurt as well.
    I can't do anything to the site but I can't stop anyone from registering on the new one.

its not even going to be a forum, it's going to be what RB should have been.

time to get with the times.
    Last edited by 3viction; June 26th, 2023 at 03:30 PM

Battle Record
    32-6

I can't do anything to the site but I can't stop anyone from registering on the new one.

its not even going to be a forum, it's going to be what RB should have been.

time to get with the times.
    That's great. Sounds like you've put alot of thought into it. So you think you can have the new site ready tomorrow-ish?

probably not building something up, if RB wants to be stable they need an admin that can actually do shit and contribute and not just give admin to anybody that wants to play admin, because RB is doomed right now if something happens to the site. I'm talking about the admins that have the real wrench and all the powers, somebody has to be the dev.
    Last edited by 3viction; June 27th, 2023 at 12:49 AM

Battle Record
    32-6

That isn't going to happen. We need to do what you said, clone the site, preserve it, and move everyone while we still have the opportunity to do so. You're the only person qualified to be our admin at this point. We can rally behind you and place our faith in you, but we need you to be responsible for us. You alone can bring this site back to life, it isn't dead, it's just in a dormant state after you were forced out. Pull yourself together. This isn't about you or me anymore. This is about text. You can save us all. You're talented enough to assume this responsibility. Bring everyone back to the site. You can do it.

ah I wouldn't say I was forced out, I just didn't want to work with the guy anymore so I deleted my account. hell I had to beg them to change the server login information if they didn't do that I would still be admin. it was almost a month before they did that and I was still admin technicalaly lol

that would be the first thing I would do if I deadmin someone that had access to everything.

I was like if you don't change the server credentials I'm going to keep fucking with dagels account.
    Last edited by 3viction; June 27th, 2023 at 01:07 PM

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Wuxia is 3viction
    100%

Battle Record
    32-6

ah I wouldn't say I was forced out, I just didn't want to work with the guy anymore so I deleted my account. hell I had to beg them to change the server login information if they didn't do that I would still be admin. it was almost a month before they did that and I was still admin technicalaly lol

that would be the first thing I would do if I deadmin someone that had access to everything.

I was like if you don't change the server credentials I'm going to keep fucking with dagels account.
    It takes a man of conviction to delete their own account in the face of injustice. You were treated wrong for so many years, enduring through it all alone while we as a site had no idea just how wronged you were. As I look back on it all I can't help but realize how important you actually were, and still are, to this site. We need you now more than ever before to be that guy who selflessly takes it upon himself to admin us back to life. Please be that guy.

Battle Record
    5-7

Dia is the saddest piece of shit to ever walk this earth wow