Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 377

Thread: FL Chat

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: FL Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    holy shit, that battle I voted on was a champ match?? Who even decided that when there's only like 2 battles a year?

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh no wonder, mod is trash.. this is literally useless http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...newest-champ-)

The Champ Match & Contender's Match (the only recent ones) were decided based on two factors (the last years worth of battles) and voting during a voting drive. It was a desperate attempt to rejuvenate a Front Lines that has been dead for years.

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    The Champ Match & Contender's Match (the only recent ones) were decided based on two factors (the last years worth of battles) and voting during a voting drive. It was a desperate attempt to rejuvenate a Front Lines that has been dead for years.
    it worked for a bit for sure. there was a surge of activity for a while there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

@mv @MARION MOTLEY You guys want me to set up what might be the last FL champ match?

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

im in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    Feel you, my bad I came off too harsh. Just wasn’t a fan of how the list was made up with no links to follow. I like to go back and read up on shit that’s at the top of the game so I was a bit erked that I couldn’t do that with that post. I get it tho, only so much a mod can do unless you dedicate like ALL of your time to it and have a decent circle of people in it. Only so many times we can KO @Fresh before nobody cares anymore.
    カミノコトバ

@Kill Spree

MAn Did NOT MEAN to spam post ryno battle 3X here dude.

IT kept forcing me to put a poll in, i was backing out tryin' to just post a battle thread.
    Shit bout not enuff posts to do it right.... CAN U PLZ delete 2 of the 3 duplicates?
    THx. GL @Ryno

(sorry Spree/guys more technical difficulties with bad browser/ needing spree for tech.)
    Just writing n practicing
    ~ carry on

Thx @Kill Spree
    Good looks this year man,
    This site best one goin for text a.t.m.
    peace bud.
    Stfu right????????

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

Calling out someone for the Vacant FL strap

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm not sure about how FL operates with who gets contender shots and who doesn't. But I do know that @MV is the current FL Champion. And we need to get a contender, so how about a 4P tournament to decide a contender?

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Realistically, it looks like Ryno should be next in line for a title shot

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah but Ryno retired and I doubt he would come back even for a Champ Match.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

@Ryno what say thee? You vs MV for the FL Title?

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Ryno now's the time to capitalize off your win over Pharoah.

Battle Record
    32-6

Dope shit @Ryno props for dropping quick and coming out of retirement lol.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Dope shit @Ryno props for dropping quick and coming out of retirement lol.
    I’m still retired. I needed to talk to HR about my pension real quick that’s all lol