User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Joe Boston

0 0%
  • Cody Nash

4 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Joe Boston VS. Cody Nash - OPEN FOR VOTES

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Joe Boston VS. Cody Nash - OPEN FOR VOTES

10 lines
    Quick battle
    Good luck fam!

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Joe Boston VS. Cody Nash

Welcome back, the site’s just gettin started…a return to rap with a little fun
    But this the first Bos battle I ever been in where I killed my opponent on level one
    Joe Boston??? Ok word, guess I don’t need dirt cuz this head ain’t hard
    Besides, I’m in Oregon…shoveling so many BARS on dude they’ll find ‘em buried in Fenway Park
    Have you takin’ the plane ride like Alexey Navalny…you can’t stomach the path ya faced with
    Every punch quick to poison him..have Joe stallin’ out harder than a Russian assassination
    His bars really ain’t shit, I been a beast for a grip, & you still ugly as all hell in the place
    only fans, but call it “hot cup of Joe”…RB heads flyin’ to Boston to splash hot coffee in his face
    Said he had a kid, 2 months old? Man I hardly believe what he’s saying…
    No congrats necessary…I’m just impressed you found a girl who’d trust you with her baby

Congrats my guy welcome back

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@Cody Nash

You vanished for awhile nobody gives a fuck about your reason
    They used to like Nash n all now they hope he dies before baseball season
    I’m peeping pictures of his wife you know I like em thick n healthy
    She let me in the pussy I got Lost not even Josh Holloway could help me
    Thought his rap career will leave him wealthy now he’s broke walking the planks
    His family rather watch Frankie Nuniz on tv when they ask what Cody Banks
    Shanks to the jugular and abdominal region that’s how I love victims bleeding
    Code in a Fight? That’s what will happen when the nurses look for signs of breathing
    Label me as a heathen I’ll slap the shit out you looking in my direction
    If they Bensalem off to die I’m hoping he gets struck at that dangerous intersection
    [url]https:

CN - Welcome back, the site’s just gettin started…a return to rap with a little fun
    But this the first Bos battle I ever been in where I killed my opponent on level one

JB - You vanished for awhile nobody gives a fuck about your reason

CN - Joe Boston??? Ok word, guess I don’t need dirt cuz this head ain’t hard
    Besides, I’m in Oregon…shoveling so many BARS on dude they’ll find ‘em buried in Fenway Park

Jb - I’m peeping pictures of his wife you know I like em thick n healthy

CN - Have you takin’ the plane ride like Alexey Navalny…you can’t stomach the path ya faced with
    Every punch quick to poison him..have Joe stallin’ out harder than a Russian assassination

JB - Thought his rap career will leave him wealthy now he’s broke walking the planks

CN - His bars really ain’t shit, I been a beast for a grip, & you still ugly as all hell in the place
    only fans, but call it “hot cup of Joe”…RB heads flyin’ to Boston to splash hot coffee in his face

JB - Shanks to the jugular and abdominal region that’s how I love victims bleeding
    Code in a Fight? That’s what will happen when the nurses look for signs of breathing

CN - Said he had a kid, 2 months old? Man I hardly believe what he’s saying…
    No congrats necessary…I’m just impressed you found a girl who’d trust you with her baby

JB - Label me as a heathen I’ll slap the shit out you looking in my direction
    If they Bensalem off to die I’m hoping he gets struck at that dangerous intersection

Close battle here in the end! after reading through it again and breaking it down i laid down bar for bar and chose the preferred.

W - Cody Nash

- - - Updated - - -

not sure what happened with the colouring but i had it 3-2 Cody Nash
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Battle Record
    7-6

Re: Joe Boston VS. Cody Nash - OPEN FOR VOTES

I think Boston had the best two bars with the best being Cody Banks. The second best being the follow up where he “Codes”. I like the use of metaphors that Nash had, but some things just didn’t land. Maybe I missed a pop culture reference. Shoveling bars was nice and the lady to trust him with the baby was solid, but I’ve heard/read similar things for 2 decades. Both guys had nice punches and it was an enjoyable read. I think Boston edges Nash.

Vote: Boston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

vs

those are the 2 bars that stood out to me. thought joes was a little more harder hitting so hes gonna get my vote

v/JB

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Solid opener.
    Decent jab.
    Have you takin’ the plane ride like Alexey Navalny…you can’t stomach the path ya faced with
    Pretty wordy, but a decent jab.
    His bars really ain’t shit, I been a beast for a grip, & you still ugly as all hell in the place
    This was a funny concept. Not z hard hit but I laughed.
    Felt like you could have done more w/ the personal but this was decent

Congrats my guy welcome back
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    @Cody Nash

This wasnt good
    Light jab
    Decent concept, execution was meh.
    This was lowkey dope
    Not feeling it
    Vote - Nash

Got Nash pretty easy. Joe's signs of breathing was bar of the battle, but Nash controlled the fight.

Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

2-2

Need votes links. @Joe Boston @Cody Nash

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

tbh i didnt like anything from cody in this battle.

joe had these two bars

Joe wins. battle sucked

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lockz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Best line from Cody: Every punch quick to poison him..have Joe stallin’ out harder than a Russian assassination

Best line from Joe: Code in a Fight? That’s what will happen when the nurses look for signs of breathing

I didn’t feel much flow from either and there was an equal amount of “word play” if you could call it that but
    all in all this battle left a lot to be desired I could tell the intent was there but nothing other than those lines really connected for me
    I liked Codes Stallin line more and the name flips a little more than JBs.

Vote : Cody

Welcome back and congrats ��
    live for nothing or die for something

Battle Record
    0-4

This is tough for me because both had clever lines
    Flows descents some lines made me laugh
    Wordplays was cool great punchlines
    Vote -Cody

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lol dope
    good conept but the connect was off
    good np
    naw lame sauce
    ehhh lite diss

vs

lite jab
    weak flip
    aight worded weird but aight punch
    NICE!!!
    the set up messed this one up. could of been slick.

close battle. a couple hitters in this one but more misses than anything. Felt Joe could of took it with better wording as he had the better concepts but connects was off imo. the signs of breathing bar was flamers though.

v. cody

Battle Record
    19-1

Cody Nash wins 5-3.