User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cody nash

0 0%
  • A disciple

1 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: FL Contender Series: Cody Nash Vs A Disciple ( CODY NASH WINS VIA KO )

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

FL Contender Series: Cody Nash Vs A Disciple ( CODY NASH WINS VIA KO )

Rules:
    10 lines min
    16 lines max
    unless agreed otherwise by opponents
    due wednesday

@Cody Nash @A Disciple

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: FL Contender Series: Cody Nash Vs A Disciple

I’m sorry ahead of time for what I have to do here.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Everybody you meet talks behind your back, and that’s no bullshittin, just big facts
    But saying it directly to your ugly face is just another reason it’s called a Dis track…
    Got her own thread on RB - 10k posts on the gram? She obsessed with her pictures
    She put so much out on the web…her version of house spiders are kidnappers on tinder
    Why she signed up for beef? If freeposting her paranoia’s already rubbin her guts raw?
    Always think somebody hackin her devices..we just wish a hacker would shut em the fuck off
    She a schizophrenic spam bot, every post a slogan, or some picture she’s drawing
    I even imagine a crack house full of roaches when she says “GET THOSE BITCHES OFF ME!!!”
    Dis, darling…turn off the internet and take your meds, your drama is ludicrous
    Last time she took shots to kick off a shooting spree…was asking her for the booty pics
    Of Mice and Men vibes…but instead of rabbits? In her house she gets Pac..
    Shorty wanna be a thug…but this feels like George taking Lennie out with the headshot

Battle Record
    0-2

Cody I have to admit when I first saw the line up I was scared
    Then I read what you spit and it can’t be compared…
    Cause I’m about to pull an em and murder you on your own shit
    Let’s get the facts right homie and if I don’t I’ll quit
    FACTS everyone talk shit behind my back cause they too scared to say it to my face
    That’s why they slept and tied me too… probably some more bitches hating on my race
    Me obsessed with my own pics? Nah I’ll just say that one speaks 1000 words
    Or you can read it thru the eyes when you just riding with birds
    (An owl is a bird too, right? Not sure)
    Paranoid? Hackers? Like I aint post the proof
    Oh wait but the piss on my bed, my black eye, and blood just some spoof
    You think I give a fuck what people think, do you really think Im a sit here and be some perfect victim
    Cause last time I checked, I’m pretty sure in the end I’ll just hit them with venom
    Hey Homie, at least you put your research in
    I’m not even gonna bother checking in on you cause last time I checked, you was posting on my thread too
    Wanna hear something funny though… that ludicrous comment cause them bitches loved his shit
    Anything but his underground makes me nuts but you wouldn’t know about that one bit
    (Where you from?)
    Pac? Pac this and pac that… Rest in peace, play me for, don’t wanna see… I listened to all that shit
    Pac? Hell yeah… you gonna feel it in the air
    How you dissing legends when you just posted that shit diss here?
    Later Cody… I’ve been up all night and I need some sleep cause I’m still in sex therapy for the shit that people like you reap and the secrets you keep
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Oops... sorry I didn’t see the rules LoL... but I always hate diss battles... I’m not good at them at all
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote - Nash

Wasnt really close. Nash executed some good punches & personals for some comical impact. It was a fun verse. The flow was good, and it had everything you look for in a text diss, minus the haymakers. Disc had none of those things. Tge self depreciation didnt help. Tgis was like the start of the 8mile verse against Papa Doc. "I did get jumped by all 6 of you chumps...and wade did fuck my girl" but instead of saying fuck the free world? Em started crying and went on an incoherent emotion fueled rant. Thats what this was like.

Stranger

upping for votes

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: FL Contender Series: Cody Nash Vs A Disciple ( VOTE NOW )

Everybody you meet talks behind your back, and that’s no bullshittin, just big facts
    But saying it directly to your ugly face is just another reason it’s called a Dis track…
    mmm decent I suppose, I don’t really expect you to waste dope bars on this battle
    Got her own thread on RB - 10k posts on the gram? She obsessed with her pictures
    She put so much out on the web…her version of house spiders are kidnappers on tinder
    lol this was cool
    Why she signed up for beef? If freeposting her paranoia’s already rubbin her guts raw?
    Always think somebody hackin her devices..we just wish a hacker would shut em the fuck off
    cool again
    She a schizophrenic spam bot, every post a slogan, or some picture she’s drawing
    I even imagine a crack house full of roaches when she says “GET THOSE BITCHES OFF ME!!!”
    nah
    Last time she took shots to kick off a shooting spree…was asking her for the booty pics
    nah
    Shorty wanna be a thug…but this feels like George taking Lennie out with the headshot
    decent

I’m not gonna break down disciples verse but she didn’t really have anything worse quoting either way. Nash had 2 cool lines but that was it, didn’t really need much to win it tbh

Vote Cody Nash

Stranger

cody nash
    it's cool but nothing special.

not feeling this much, more of a statement/personal without a punch.

I like this one, best hit so far.

you was so focused on the personal that you forgot to punch or rhyme haha.

this was draawn out like the asking for booty pics paart.

I'm not really feeling this one either.

- I like the hacking devices bar the best because it had the punch, I feel like you put to much on personals and not enough on punches

vs

Disiple

- Let it be known that you feeded in all of your bars and could have been DQ'D.

Cody I have to admit when I first saw the line up I was scared
    Then I read what you spit and it can’t be compared…
    I wasn't a fan of this, but it's decent for you.

Cause I’m about to pull an em and murder you on your own shit
    Let’s get the facts right homie and if I don’t I’ll quit
    This don't even make sense pal

FACTS everyone talk shit behind my back cause they too scared to say it to my face
    That’s why they slept and tied me too… probably some more bitches hating on my race
    what?

Me obsessed with my own pics? Nah I’ll just say that one speaks 1000 words
    Or you can read it thru the eyes when you just riding with birds
    if you're going to feed flip that shit, this didn't do nothing.

Paranoid? Hackers? Like I aint post the proof
    Oh wait but the piss on my bed, my black eye, and blood just some spoof
    nope, also you're feeding again.

You think I give a fuck what people think, do you really think Im a sit here and be some perfect victim
    Cause last time I checked, I’m pretty sure in the end I’ll just hit them with venom
    okay then what? you are forgetting to diss your opponent.

Hey Homie, at least you put your research in
    I’m not even gonna bother checking in on you cause last time I checked, you was posting on my thread too
    I'm not going to bother checking, but also says you checked, this was corny.

Wanna hear something funny though… that ludicrous comment cause them bitches loved his shit
    Anything but his underground makes me nuts but you wouldn’t know about that one bit
    Pac? Pac this and pac that… Rest in peace, play me for, don’t wanna see… I listened to all that shit
    what, sometimes I think you're a crack head.

Pac? Hell yeah… you gonna feel it in the air
    How you dissing legends when you just posted that shit diss here?
    huh?

Later Cody… I’ve been up all night and I need some sleep cause I’m still in sex therapy for the shit that people like you reap and the secrets you keep
    this was dumb

- I feel stoopid for breaking this down, if you want people to break your shit down your bars need to be structured better

MVGT: Cody nash had the bar of the battle iwth hacking devices

Stranger

cody nash wins via ko