User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Pets Thread

Soule

Pets Thread

Post up your babies, the non human ones.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Pets Thread

i tried to get a new one but the brat ran off..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Obi

Blue

Ciri (no longer with me)

Echo (RIP)

Athena (RIP)

Bonnie (no longer with me)

Delta

Charlie

Kairi (RIP)

Bilbo (RIP)

Battle Record
    1-0

very impressive

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Had over a dozen reptiles when I lived in California but only got photos of them, nothing online.

Battle Record
    1-0

respect

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

all of mine have passed away, i had 3 awesome little pugs. My next dog will be a Golden Retriever, just not sure when i will pull the trigger and get one yet

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Soule

I'm sorry bro. Losing a pet is one of the hardest things to go through. I cried when I lost each one of those. Whether it was via death or having to get rid of them.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

yea, when my first one died it fucked me up for a bit. i raised him from 8 weeks old. amazing dog, super sweet and the most loyal of any dog i ever owned.

the second one didnt effect me too bad. He was 4 years old when i got him, and he was a rescue. He was a weird case because he really didn't give a fuck about people, but he loved the other two dogs and they both loved being around him. I never bonded with him or anything, i think the other dogs were more sad about his passing then i was (as fucked up as that might sound)

the last one that passed away (the black one) completely tore me up. They are buried out in my backyard and id be lying if i said i didnt tear up every time i stop to visit his burial site. I got him when he was 6 weeks, and i swear that dog was more like me then any human i have ever known lol. again, amazing dog with a lot of quirks that annoyed almost everyone but me. I found everything he did absolutely hilarious

these were my little buddies

Deebo and Smokey (named after Friday characters)
    Last edited by Nohbody; October 22nd, 2021 at 02:32 PM

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Soule

My bunny, guinea pig and first dog (Marley, couldn't find pics other than when her and I were pups) are buried in the woods behind my parents house. The rest are buried in the yard of the house we're selling.

Ciri and Charlie are my favorites. Those are my babies. Charlie still lives with my parents but I've had her since I was 16 and we've been through a lot together. Ciri I had to sell when were moved here because the complex didn't allow pitbulls and she had too much energy for this environment and didn't like other dogs so walking would be a huge bitch. I sold her to some guy that had land and time to love her and let her run. Destroyed me and I still cry when I think about her.

Bonnie didn't like any dogs. Didn't listen. Refused to be house broken. She loved me to death but and would cuddle with me but it was never fair to Ciri who had to be caged when Bonnie was out. So we took her to a pit rescue and she was apparently adopted super fast lol.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    all of mine have passed away, i had 3 awesome little pugs. My next dog will be a Golden Retriever, just not sure when i will pull the trigger and get one yet
    sorry to hear

- - - Updated - - -

i got to see your alice tat..

hey i got two mugs aswell with my alice collection i just found them the other day they was packed cause we just moved.. ones made of china so it taste soo nice any coffee out of it lol