Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 1691

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: I had ribs removed so I can suck my own dick AMA

Well, here's basically what I do:

I lean down, and I first gain expressed and enthusiastic consent. Then, I basically smile like a donut does and reenact the ancient greek story of Kronos.

Then I say, 'thank you', and leave $20 on my night stand.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a diagram.

(_)_):::my dick::.D~ OX <my mouth

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m too exhausted from getting my ass kicked all day to even comprehend that right now...

- - - Updated - - -

I’m too exhausted from getting my ass kicked all day to even comprehend that right now...

- - - Updated - - -

Pls make sure NO ONE is sleeping me again - 3 weird impossibles again and they making me clap my hands and trying to force a redirect more than ever - and what ever if that don’t make sense to most of you - but I need help... I don’t know how to protect myself especially when I feel like them more than me. I’m so tired of getting my ass kicked out here alone

- - - Updated - - -

I taste blood either way but why and when can I get comfort and peace instead of pain, deranged shit, bullying and torture?

- - - Updated - - -

Yo I’ll be fucking crazy... I need help
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I understand that you're tired from it, I hate getting my ass licked too.

I briefly considered having an extra rib on each side removed so I could, with practice and consent, lean all the way past the dick and lick my balloon knot.

But it's just so tiring, like you said. And it tastes like shit.

Battle Record
    0-2

Well when rib is natural and when there’s a hater on it too it’s different. You can check my hospital records when mine were bruised in July and when they used a doll to exacerbate the pain and like. I believe in god and not a hater and I feel they are trying to terrorize me away from my own family or culture. Especially when my own instagram said something like back right rib months prior on a pool game pic I took with bliz but I didn’t write it. Using my own ig to call hits on me and I only noticed cause I do have bullies too...

- - - Updated - - -

I wrote about it “my neice helping me come up with lies that sound true cause if I don’t know how I hurt my ribs it’s back to mental too” and it got locked up or hidden on here

- - - Updated - - -

Idk I said I hit that side of my door when I went to go to the bathroom when I was sleeping in the dark
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    You can check my hospital records

- - - Updated - - -

I went to go to the bathroom when I was sleeping in the dark
    Thank you for your consent, I have sent for them and am awaiting parcel.

And, before I go; you phrased this like you pissed on yourself in bed, and yeah, sleeping in the dark is awesome and normal.

Battle Record
    0-2

Like “she miss him so much she pee in the bed”? Hardly a trifling whore and I would’ve tried to kill myself if a man made me that sick
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

That's cuz you ain't never had the almighty SpartaDICK.

This shit will make you press false charges
    cuz I didn't answer my phone and you think that the police can help you find me you so mad.

Girl, this D will have you spending at least 20 hours a week making alternate accounts on all my social medias because you so sprung.

This dick?

This dick right here?

This dick is the only dick in the world that gives the woman orgasms from sucking it... I don't even enjoy it that much.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    ... I don't even enjoy it that much.
    Well, to kind of bring everything full circle, I actually love it. Again, stressing that I'm sucking my own penis and, again in the interest of circles, I want to bring the attention back to the reason we're here.

Does anybody want to ask me anything about the procedure, about the lifestyle change, maybe somebody wants my doctor's number?

I appreciate y'all showing up, and participating, I just want to make sure that we cover everything in case somebody out there is bicurious about having the procedure done.

Battle Record
    0-2

I never pressed false charges on anybody - I don’t even think I ever pressed charges on anybody period. But when I went In the hospital because I woke up out of a black out, my head hurt, and had shit coming out my vagina my therapist called the er and said it was just a psychotic break JUST CALLED THE ER - I even had a cut on my vagina but you don’t call or tell the police or run the kit? You lock me up in 24 hr mental observation instead. I may have been wrong again, I may have been right - but now we will NEVER know!!! True story...

- - - Updated - - -

St Mary’s and you can get that record too...

- - - Updated - - -

They have me out here running up and down the east coast looking so stupid over this dumb ass but really real shit and I can’t even tell or call it I just don’t understand how I kept getting hurt.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I was shocked when my new dr asked me about echos like she really knows what goes on. I think I can trust a dr again

- - - Updated - - -

Not to be a bitch but if you all run shit up in the hospitals you should keep my file longer than 7 years
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

How goes it?

Battle Record
    0-2

Dang I just lost everything I just typed... I remember I went to the movies with him, Jen and pete. and someone spray painted t
    the fag* word in front of Pete’s house. Another whoa is how do I know all the words to dirty nursery rhymes and lesson one... and actually pretty much a lot of that album. And the STRAIGHT disrespect hit on what I hope is our culture too. Someone please tell him but nah I don’t know if he would care or not.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Under my account...

You tried to make me look so stupid and petty when I came back scrambling... and even falsified reasons under my name at that. And like nah I never sold and haven’t even drove since BEYOND years. But I AM NOT and WILL NEVER be your punk bitch!

- - - Updated - - -

I always wanted a club and I took it as if I ever did go dirty - that’s where it would be. And I can also related to losing my old friends that you once consider family. And it did make me wonder if I did ever run into my babies dad and assumed he’s married by now. And nobody has to worry about me EVER sleeping with a married man. And it reminds me where I maybe could’ve done better - I’ve always been good at law but didn’t want the moral dilemmas. That’s why the recording my spy cam was so upsetting too. It’s on my ig as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Pac is still very much alive to me...

- - - Updated - - -

I want to write behind the scenes...

- - - Updated - - -

I just need protection...

- - - Updated - - -

And a lot of this shit pulled and deleted... like day day Emily already sold you out by name and I know you’re on the sight too. I wish more people would come back so I can just write it out again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Under my account...

I can’t do this if I don’t feel like myself...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: Under my account...

disciple your such an intelligent girl....