Re: LoL...

happy birthday em..

whats your fav eminem song

curious más curioso y más curioso

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

I keep forgetting I can reset password to account... This is my main one...... anyway, Good to see all of you.... Candy she's a Queen....

Battle Record
    1-0

respect are you a boy or girl and have we met.. is this dope girl?

Soule

Tyrell: I'm surprised you didn't come here sooner.

Roy Batty: It's not an easy thing to meet your maker.

Tyrell: What can he do for you?

Roy Batty: Can the maker repair what he makes?

Tyrell: Would you like to be modified?

Roy Batty: I had in mind something a little more radical.

Tyrell: What seems to be the problem?

Roy Batty: Death.

Tyrell: Death. Well, I'm afraid that's a little out of my jurisdiction, you...

Roy Batty: I want more life, father.

Battle Record
    1-0

Battle Record
    1-0

hey queen they need a photo of you in the best of the best thread for the promo..

whats you holden..

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...le-of-the-Tape

i put mine up.. so we both look pretty for the battle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    respect are you a boy or girl and have we met.. is this dope girl?
    i worked out it is you cutie.. thanks
    @A Disciple where you at..

- - - Updated - - -

Battle Record
    1-0

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    happy birthday em..

whats your fav eminem song

If simping was wholesale, you'd be Sam's Club.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    If simping was wholesale, you'd be Sam's Club.

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: I had ribs removed so I can suck my own dick AMA

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Harassed bitch? Who harassing who? Now you wanna play some victim? I could care less about you for real... how do I post pics? I’ll put it in my profile pic what was added by someone on my google drive

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn’t me and I don’t enjoy in engaging in this shit either... “don’t start a problem and it won’t be a problem” just stop fucking with my head and accounts please. My mental health status is not a form of your dumb and petty entertainment. That’s what you do? That’s what you like to do? Don’t get scared now... for real. Were you set up or not?

- - - Updated - - -

I have NO problem turning in my computer...

- - - Updated - - -

But I doubt something so easy will be resolved right now either. WHO is harassing who you dumb ass stupid fucking bitch!

- - - Updated - - -

I came to this site to write... for all the drama like nah. People ganging up on me for not even a reason!! WHATS YOUR REASON... who the fuck even are you? Have I ever even met you before? Or you just thought you’d take shots at an easy target? Like... I don’t argue - I either beat you the fuck down if you hit me first or I walk away. Im not gonna not write cause we have some petty ass assholes on this site that likes and creates drama that isn’t even there. I HATE DRAMA AND STRESS AND CONFLICT AND ARGUING AND... I can tell you’re probably a female too. My expense isn’t at your worth it. Flipping out bringing the attention to myself by accident I get it. I just needed help and needed to know what the fuck was going on too...
    have you started writing your verse for the ppv yet.. im missing your ass over there - gl - ill see you on the flip side

Battle Record
    0-2

Eminem songs that come to the top of my head... you’re never over, mocking bird, toy soldiers, so bad, rap god my jaw just dropped... no love, Stan... and like Em? Genius - I wish someone would do a tribute. And even though I’m white - it was 50 lyrics to get me thru most too! The both of them... when I was a 5 year after “patiently waiting” ... and still wrote anyway. I love to write and I want to be one of the best some day too!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Soule

A Disciple's Thread

to keep you from pissing people off and flooding the site with random posts everywhere, PLEASE post all your thoughts and grievances in here. I'll be moving them here from now on. I love ya, but it does become spam eventually. So here's your own thread, girly.

Battle Record
    0-2

Thank you!!!!

That’s mad sweet guys... I finally got an accomplishment!! And thank you for being so kind regarding my outbursts and shit. No matter how many times I swear I’m a stop - I be like wait I have something else to say! I’m glad the site is coming back. And yeah I’m def a big and pac mixed up in a pot a second too. I’m grateful to be but I do have my own skills... I don’t trace... I actually hate them when they try. We all wanna be the best one day!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna keep work, work and family, family... definitely for now. I don’t even know what’s going on and nah I don’t won’t everyone in our business like that until I do too! Ok?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: A Disciple's Thread

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I Will Go Down w/ This Ship

My favorite style to write is trap and underground... I can do poetic too but I don't think it hits as hard. I like to answer back to the songs that meant the most to me and got me thru it. It was a therapy taught to me when I was 14, that transferred with me into my alternative school, and a peace and understanding that I can't let go of. I always said if I sold a piece - I would give the original artist I was answering back to 10% and thank them for helping me to think things thru too. I'm so grateful for this site and hopeful leagues will be back soon - I want to get better and perfect the skill and one day help someone like these artists helped me.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919