User Tag List

Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 1735

Thread: A Disciple's Thread

Re: Mayonnaise

You can't just name a thread "mayonnaise", it's a violation of the Geneva Convention.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Mayonnaise

LoL... it's the name of the song I wrote to
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Re: Happy 4th...

Hank Steinman, the founder, started Emblem Enterprises, Inc. from his garage with an idea and a commitment to succeed. Thirty years later, his vision has helped millions of professionals look sharper and put smiles on kid's faces with patches that tell stories.
    Last edited by azaleagoldlei12; September 1st, 2021 at 11:51 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Happy 4th...

“peace, trust, liberty, freedom and good shit” < that really doesn't sound like me. and I would've put a comma after freedom if I took the time to put it in quotes. Sometimes I be lazy but just saying. Why I'm being hacked and my words being switched around and shit any way?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Are the feds still on here?

Why won’t you just trace a fucking ip? They won’t stop fucking with me. They had an account created for me on a site I never even heard of until yesterday and like... you may think it’s not big deal but it is to me. Stalking illegal and mentally engaging a crazy girl is as sick as hanubul lector to me. I’m freaked out ok... just you see the facts it can be handled in 5 days. Trace an ip before I pull up all my ER records PLEASE! If this the man that’s been terrorizing me up and down the east coast... yeah!!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Check, check...

Ok... NOW i finally feel better. (exhale). Took my computer to Geek Squad and got remote hacker removed but now they fucking with my phone again. I'm just like what ever... I'm not engaging or entertaining that shit for real. Time to write again... when is everyone coming back?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Song cry

I have that last line...

A good girl can never be bad... even if she try and if ever over a man that she never even had

(Replace the last line)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Hey...

That’s what insanity is and looks like... I am calming down now. I’m really upset I lost my peace and comfort... he slept over one night when I was living in Norwalk before everything just snapped. WiFi disconnected, phone calls not able to go thru, calling back numbers that were out of state yet the lady who answered said it was the nurses station in the hospital I was at and shit like that... I’m used to being humiliated as a result of being crazy and having a reputation as such out the 20 people I even met of 500. Or how about that head that only 6 people even know about. Them just rumors ma... I have a lot on my plate and literally feel like I’m facing it alone. Everyone hate me fine I just wanna know why an administrator was even on my account to begin with. Again I never get answers and I’m sure I won’t now but to the few cool ones I did like on here... I miss you guys and I was really learning and getting better when I wrote too. I miss that. I miss the site. Where everyone at and why no one is coming back?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Hey...

“Watch the body tilt when they hit the head”

- - - Updated - - -

I’m so mad at you it don’t even make sense

- - - Updated - - -

Not over that though...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: I had ribs removed so I can suck my own dick AMA

Up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: I had ribs removed so I can suck my own dick AMA

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    No, no, no, sweetheart.

This thread is about a dream.

A dream I had to cut women out of my life completely and still get my dick sucked regularly. It turned into a journey of science, a few new scars and a couple less bones in my body, I also learned what semen tasted like, and it was the most challenging, rewarding and salty thing I've ever experienced.

Not about the american medical association.

Tho they were involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to ask me anything.
    I legit just laughed so hard at this I had to have woke someone up, and I came too.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that you're tired from it, I hate getting my ass licked too.

I briefly considered having an extra rib on each side removed so I could, with practice and consent, lean all the way past the dick and lick my balloon knot.

But it's just so tiring, like you said. And it tastes like shit.
    Superb.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update, team:

Can now nearly completely inbibe my rather robust testicles as well. But I've hit a wall and can't go any further.

It's not that I can't stretch down there, I have no problem with that, but my mouth will not open wide enough, you know, because of my very robust testicles?

So I am now having to decide between an elective surgery to rework my jaw bone to unhinge like a hungry, gay anaconda or to have just a little bit of my testicles shaved off.

This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make, you guys!
    Bravo. Chefs open-mouthed kiss.

Battle Record
    0-2

LiL Wayne

I don't think he gets enough credit... I be feeling his versus A LOT
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Trying to find my family...

Who was so upset yesterday? mad like mid to late morning and then sad in the afternoon all the way to late evening? Anybody from here? Like I feel them but how do I find them?

- - - Updated - - -

Tap... I just want to know who because it’s not always friendly... almost like it’s multiple people.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Trying to find my family...

It's really just one person. You.

The presence you feel, the disembodied voices you hear, the emotions you shuffle thru like an autist with ADHD and a box of matchbox cars he wants to show you...

All of that is a result of a chemical imbalance in your mind that manifests itself in such ways. Another side effect is becoming desensitized to how insane such happenings would be to a normal person and you think you're NOT crazy.

But you are.

And there is hope for you, through modern psyche medication, through breakthrough behavioral therapy and a good old fashioned hysterectomy to get all the menstrual demons, you can lead a normal, fulfilling and long life.

Take your meds. YES you DO need them.

Re: LiL Wayne

Versus indicates a competition amongst two individuals or groups.

Verses indicate lyrical content.

You have failed me.