User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tripping getting hit not feeling like myself again

Battle Record
    0-2

Tripping getting hit not feeling like myself again

I have zero defense and these bitches think they so funny... that post? I can prove I was in the hospital so they on my account and everything... why you even mad? Cause I write? And like... I can’t understand why everybody even let them... kill MY self?!?!? Yeah right you gonna have to do that yourself! 3 days isolation just to make sure them bitches ain’t rabid is what I suggest cause like I never even met them before...

- - - Updated - - -

You on me? Why and for what????

- - - Updated - - -

Any ole unstable bitch can just attach to anyone’s body even if they never even met them before?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you going to force me to circle... we gonna force you to isolate. Let’s solve this shit right now

- - - Updated - - -

You never know what’s on the other side of that door... FINE!!! But ain’t no way in HELL im tolerating this...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Tripping getting hit not feeling like myself again

They split me and hit me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

You buried this shit so deep... I bet you if my account set it - it wasn’t even me!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’ve asked them 1000x to stop touching me and they refuse to stop tapping my ass and other

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll be a crazy fucking bitch I didn’t even sign up for this!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And then some dumb ass privy bitch asking for forgiveness every time I try to pray.

- - - Updated - - -

A very long time now... beyond years and that just got way worse too

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not a drama queen or an attention seeker... I just have no defense and need help because it feels like I’m the only one that doesn’t understand what’s going on besides remembering and being up now and realizing they were bullying me away from my own family.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t want my business out there... I don’t want to tell everybody what they did to me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m up now... I thought the nightmare was finally over and it just got worse and like I’ll be a crazy rambling bitch... ain’t no way in hell you getting away with this! Like...

- - - Updated - - -

“Who knew to tell oh boy to stay sober” ... you think I give a fuck? I’m gone... I’m fucking just gone!!!! Went from laughing about enterprise we take you home to drinking blood orange and screaming needle all night. I’m not gonna make it..: I’m not going to fucking make it thru this

- - - Updated - - -

And now I have to stare at myself in the mirror everyday looking ugly as hell and beat the fuck down every day too!!!

- - - Updated - - -

How you bitches do it though? How you get away with this shit for so long? I mean waking up next to a tractor in myrtle beach 2010 and nobody even pursued you!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t tap my fucking ass and don’t fucking touch me...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And they just get away with doing all that shit to me?

- - - Updated - - -

I lost the thread where they said they can locate me down to what room I’m in. I’m not going insane again by being forced to talk about it or go to fucking court!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You delete everything else I hope you have a way of deleting my outbursts because I don’t deserve to be humiliated anymore either

- - - Updated - - -

And you petty stupid bitches... please... I have real problems to deal with - get over yourselves

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t even know how to be my fucking self anymore! And then that extra shit like WTF FOR REAL?!??

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not even my karma... me and Jayme jumping in the woods with Es spy equipment as a joke cause we were bored does not count as staking especially when my ex was standing right there when we came out the woods. MY demons to face?

- - - Updated - - -

I used to be a person... I used to have life in me... now I can’t even go 24 hrs without my ptsd popping off. I busted my fucking ass in college for a 3.65 gpa FOR WHAT?!??? This should’ve been resolved at myrtle beach 2010.

- - - Updated - - -

I was fine at work until thru started fucking with me again!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Until they*

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I’m dead serious... I have no fucking clue who or how and if that means they get away with it I fucking swear

- - - Updated - - -

They won’t even let me TRY to get better
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919