Since you wanna demand attention
    And make a nightmare of my every vision
    I can’t believe there are even ghosts that love or respect you
    Who care let them hate me and help you tie me down too
    You put yourself in a seat so high to point down at everyone else
    You used to be so beautiful and when you lost it nah it wasn’t the pills
    I used to pray for you to shine when I saw it slipping
    But nah I didn’t know and should’ve known I was just tripping
    I made every excuse for you like I didn’t’ know how I would act if it was me
    It makes me sick that I even have to address this but I just want to be free

(You fuck with the devil you’re gonna get burnt… and nah I wouldn’t do that sick shit I been already learned. I stood and nah he was a far cry… and then I finally knew why – I stood you not going to let them keep me here. Cause nah I’m not the sould bitch - I’m the one still fighting despite every fear)

Master of manipulation is what your best friend used to call you
    So what you were friends but pretended to hate each the entire time too?
    She said Ricardo gave you a gun when you locked yourself in the room
    But if you all wasn’t even speaking how would she even know that – BOOM
    You’re bestie tried to cover it up on my page implying I was some stalker like you
    That’s your Louise in the end and I’m grateful for that too
    Do it bitch… do it bitch… I swear to mother fucking God please do
    But nah don’t think that I hate you – I can care less
    Just another walk and lesson learned and nah I refuse to clean up your mess
    The last time we spoke I tried to give you an out and a chance to stand for yourself again
    The time prior you hung up on me laughing to say you were with your family and I knew finally it’s cause you never considered me your friend
    But you pretend well….

(When I saw “insanity” coming back for me – I said who was I to say Love wouldn’t be there and then saying that’s what I get. But I learned and saw so much that for another once some things were starting to make sense – bet. And I really can’t stand the I told you so or for them to even think it’s what I get – I still don’t regret. I just resent them throwing me their trash and I wanna know how someone like them get to sleep me and demand - time to rehash)

I’m here because of some non factor like you
    I still can’t get back to my family and dreams – you do it for yourself or you do it for who?
    Scirbbling lines.. getting so sick and confused, dropping to my knees crying for your niece too
    Your princess isn’t so special to me anymore and neither are you
    And like Ike said I may never get answers and that’s fine
    But get to stepping bitch, I’d never allow someone so sick as you on my line

(It’s not their business, I don’t understand why they block. If my soul knew something I didn’t just know it wasn’t a demand or even a real thought. I’m not some sick desperate bitch and I already know if it ain’t real it’s only a bitch. And when I heard static on my speakers I knew they were a snitch. What does it mean to run out of time or when they say it’s too late? Cause I’m so tired and exhausted and just trying to figure out what’s the “bait” cause I believe you shouldn’t demand or try to change someone elses fate)

Love…
    7 years and still counting PLEASE why do I have to sit here while they force my body now too?

PS "I was just trying to live life for the moment, and all them mother fuckers was just trying to own it"
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The Hills Remix

Sincerely "No love lost, no love found"
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The Hills Remix

I was talking to my and about my old friends and then my family in the parenthesis
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919