Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Free Trumpet Type Beat - "Sworth"[Prod. QB]

Free Trumpet Type Beat - "Sworth"[Prod. QB]

Hello All!
    Check out one of my new beats!

[video=youtube;C2Nxw0fUITU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Nxw0fUITU[/video]

Every feedback is very welcome.
    QB.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Free Trumpet Type Beat - "Sworth"[Prod. QB]

This sounds fire. Melodically, it has a Shady vibe. But the drums combine and make for a real modern sound.

THAT KICK is unreal. Fucking dope. Love the subtle hats and percs to compliment that sound.

Very dope verse break downs. I would tear this up.

Keep it up man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: Free Trumpet Type Beat - "Sworth"[Prod. QB]

Not really feeling it man. I guess it's not my style. Not a huge fan of the hook and trumpet sound (I think it's trumpet). The drum pattern is cool though. Stay upppp