User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: IDK what to think

Battle Record
    0-2

IDK what to think

yeah... I get it. I did have twins. Always wanted that too. And I’m not here to exploit them or this but like now I know again. I may not had a choice then but I do now. Jicera get them out of me and make sure they never can come back again.why I have to feel like people who never invited me to party’s or family reunions? This isn’t my god or the way I live - I get more sick and feel even more not like myself when I try to write or talk to them too.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not a witch and I can’t and won’t live like them. It hurts. Idfk what happened but I do know my god and family would know and stand behind nothing else is more important than knowing what happened

- - - Updated - - -

Why I got to feel like and go thru this and the pain and all instead of in peace and comfort? It hurts beyond a bitch

- - - Updated - - -

This ain’t about these bitches or Kevin. Go to the rapists spirit and bully them in their own body - not the victim.

- - - Updated - - -

She stepped to me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: IDK what to think

It feels like how many times I have to tell Kevin no

- - - Updated - - -

Been up since Friday morning. Stop blocking my kids and their father.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

It was my 401k get for real assholes
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And RIVERA you’re going to fucking go to jail for slipping my drunk and setting me up too

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I didn’t wanna have to post shit everywhere - email could’ve been nice

- - - Updated - - -

My ico coffee before she pretended to get a head ache

- - - Updated - - -

She was tripping over whose was whose - she drinks her with a splash of cream and I drink mine mad light.

- - - Updated - - -

Whose ice coffee was whose*

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t fucking touch me

- - - Updated - - -

Idc who it is
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

*touch*

Battle Record
    0-2

Yeah... pins, and water, and taps, etc. the heart and the rib I usually can trust but this ear popping while feeling like other people (the ones who slept me and try to make me look extra ugly in pics etc) and the family that thinks in the end this has anything to do with them instead or judging that faggot that beat me either - oh and dress tacky... I always dress tacky when I’m sick and they’re around bullying me (spirit sharing) theyre using their spirits and it’s sick and I’m tired of it. They need to leave forever and I mean it.

By the way... my car radio was tripping and only would let me listen to one station and wouldn’t switch screens no matter how many time I hit the button. Or let me listen to my iPod. They did take my car off the lot for an hour when I bought it. In what circumstances would a dealer let someone tap my car? And being mentally ill how do I find out if it is? Like those plants in my house and that butterfly on the door for 3 days.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Damn, what's crazy is that this has happened to me. Like, all that stuff, also, happened to me but, too.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Spartacus are you joking or serious and like what? Cause I KNOW I’m crazy and supposed to be paranoid delusional etc but I took pictures of it all like NAHHHHH it’s not just in my head (at least not all of it) like this mother fucker found the perfect victim (meaning no one believe me) I’ve been wrong plenty so I get it but my co op in NC WAS STRAIGHT WIRED I caught a lot on my spy cam pen cause I wanted to see myself if I was just crazy and tripping too. The police said it was my cat turning on and off the tV when I was sleeping, crises intervention at mental health wouldn’t even watch it said I sound paranoid delusional do I want to be admitted or retract and my dad was the only one to check my apt but couldn’t find anything but that was before I noticed my fake plants being altered. This is going back to like 2003 when I just moved in one apt came home and eucalyptus from my arrangement was on my front lawn - I dismissed it as weird like how it got there but didn’t think much about it... I thought maybe it was the police if anything - to have it all click now after someone peed on my bed - like I MIGHT have a stalker. And they got worse and worse the more they get away with it. I’ll never live by myself EVER again as a result. When you’re crazy sometimes shit is so unreal you can’t even tell if you’re dead or alive.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919