User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: The site is dead.

Re: The site is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bag Mandela View Post
    Whatever they can, time, music, information on the truth about Prince Andrew, secrets on how to win at online slots by using their own psychological tactics against them, some bitcoins, spam filters, narcotics, I don't know what everyone's got kicking around but those aren't all bad ideas
    What the fuck are you injecting into your veins with an often passed around hypodermic?

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dadfather View Post
    What the fuck are you injecting into your veins with an often passed around hypodermic?
    If you're referring to using a needle I draw the line at injecting narcotics, but I have consumed various psychoactive substances via different routes of administration. Hypodermic is not an object, but I'd rather not get under your skin & make a big deal about it.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

If you're referring to using a needle I draw the line at injecting narcotics, but I have consumed various psychoactive substances via different routes of administration. Hypodermic is not an object, but I'd rather not get under your skin & make a big deal about it.
    Do you think you are clever? Or funny?

Did you think that last comment was clever, or funny?

You have definitely sucked a cock in exchange for a fix of a powerful narcotic. My guess is oxy or heroin.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

You have definitely sucked a cock in exchange for a fix of a powerful narcotic. My guess is oxy or heroin.
    Yeah, he doesn't seem like the bottom of the barrel, but still run-of-the-mill, couple of menthol cigarettes and a small bag of meth for sex hoe. More of a sheltered Caucasian kid who got addicted to pain pills, was always gay on the inside, but now is forced to act upon that gayness in order to support the pain pill addiction, which has transformed into oxy and heroin, and the gayness monetized to that end.

Battle Record
    1-0

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Do you think you are clever? Or funny?

Did you think that last comment was clever, or funny?
    I thought it was 7/10 clever, 4/10 funny. yes I am the very bottom of the barrel. I do not enjoy opiates nor menthol cigarettes. your assumptions of me being caucasian, 'sheltered' and homosexual read as defensive accusations, I discourage your self-loathing should that be the case.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I thought it was 7/10 clever, 4/10 funny. yes I am the very bottom of the barrel. I do not enjoy opiates nor menthol cigarettes. your assumptions of me being caucasian, 'sheltered' and homosexual read as defensive accusations, I discourage your self-loathing should that be the case.
    Don't you ever wish against me being depressed, in any capacity or for any reason.

That's my safe place.

Battle Record
    1-0

Don't you ever wish against me being depressed, in any capacity or for any reason.

That's my safe place.
    This site needs a 'rep' function +1

If it didn't sound like such a romantic gesture, I would offer you my life where you would find the safest haven of all amongst a depression strewn wonderland of eternal misery. Salute, DixonButts.

This site needs a 'rep' function +1

If it didn't sound like such a romantic gesture, I would offer you my life where you would find the safest haven of all amongst a depression strewn wonderland of eternal misery. Salute, DixonButts.
    Are your sexual encounters conducted with the sole part on you being utilized is your annus?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Are your sexual encounters conducted with the sole part on you being utilized is your annus?
    So far, yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

So far, yeah.
    Were prolly gonna ramp it up tho.