User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: FANTOM 91 - 1940s MELANCHOLY - Untitled 01 | CHILL LOFI HIP HOP

FANTOM 91 - 1940s MELANCHOLY - Untitled 01 | CHILL LOFI HIP HOP

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: FANTOM 91 - 1940s MELANCHOLY - Untitled 01 | CHILL LOFI HIP HOP

This starts off eerie and interesting.

I like this. It needs some work, but it has a ton of potential. Has a crazy dark vibe. Very cool background sounds, they just need to be mixed a bit better.

The drums could be a lot fuller - they sound good overall, just need more depth.

TONS of potential though. You have an ear for sounds. Keep working at this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: FANTOM 91 - 1940s MELANCHOLY - Untitled 01 | CHILL LOFI HIP HOP

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    This starts off eerie and interesting.

I like this. It needs some work, but it has a ton of potential. Has a crazy dark vibe. Very cool background sounds, they just need to be mixed a bit better.

The drums could be a lot fuller - they sound good overall, just need more depth.

TONS of potential though. You have an ear for sounds. Keep working at this!
    thanks for listening and advice i really aprecciate that