User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I really don’t understand... I just know facts

Battle Record
    0-2

I really don’t understand... I just know facts

This artificial schizophrenia shit real fun!!!! Airing out all these ghostd again. Funny to you all too? My tarot online even said some sick shit like designing a baby into who you want them to be. Bitch im 42... awww my ghosts don’t wanna type right now. NIGHTMARE!!! 6 years straight and these spirits making me such a pussy I cant even kill myself cause hope. Hope a curse now too baby girl. Shit... I can’t call it either. Just some spirit of a wolf mother fucker trying to bitch a spirit of pire. I assume cause god let them.... stole free will hypnotize joined with stole free will sleep walk and think I’m a come to terms and submit to both. The life THEY planned for me especially cause I won’t listen or submit. 1762/7... there is no one or nothing on this earth that will ever make me side with point a or point b. And like... I get it, I understand now why I let go at 120mph screaming. My shadow babies too... like. As fat as I am now (gained 18lbs in 3 weeks) I can’t even see in the dark no more let alone run thru the woods in it. And they keep tapping that z when I’m trying to type. Yo thats YOUR fault, not mine and nah I’m still not gonna submit to this sick abusive shit. God won’t protect me, I can’t send it back, have had the worst spirit infection for 6 years straight now and like... I know some of you understand. Did they shoot me? Is that what happened? Yo if they really shot me I’m going ballistic I swear!!!! Nobody wanna talk about the weird shit. And I’m not trying to hear or submit to these ghosts trying to bitch me. I’m not speaking in tounges any more or ever again either. That pic though I drew way prior for that book I wrote for TJ... that day was beautiful - it wasn’t me hating or accusing. And say good bye was to you... I do live in the real world usually even when mentally sick - I was a happy with a shout out. I get it... I don’t look like them or that. Even way worse now cause of hater pins and water lady since 99. I get it but you don’t... and that’s all I feel like talking about right now. “Run forest go”
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: I really don’t understand... I just know facts

Uh huh

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

I couldn't be asked reading this lmao.

Battle Record
    0-2

@frankiemc what do mean? Sorry I got drunk again last nite and was crying. Just VENTING trying to explain what it feels like and just getting it out - I don’t think it’s the wrong place to do it - I’ve seen pacs ghost a lot before - and I saw in the book how when he write he has a hard time controlling his pen some times too. Only I don’t box shadows and all eyes my angels.

- - - Updated - - -

All souls my favorite holiday - it’s just this one zone - all souls just be whipping my fucking ass. Nah just ironic my sun tzu decision tree was quiet contemplation to make any decision that I drafted from reading the book Art of War (the one for business) to laughing my ass off when I heard realest Killaz... that’s why I like Pac he sing “my part” a lot (not all the time) and me being opposite sames I think he was crazy like me too - just being a man with more responsibility, pride, talent, and a leader to change the world kept him more sane then me. But maybe the thing is we both have/had PTSD. I’m just trying to get back to my own time zone without the war.

- - - Updated - - -

So that 2 books, 100 poems, 2 movies, and 1 series... stay busy like biggie said and for Pac he knew he had mad people “waking up” under him... I’m not trying to be famous I prefer behind the scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure who I sent my tree to - either TGF or Frost and I realized too late content too adult and I’m sorry - the last thing I wanna do is freak or creep people out. Besides the fact I am a very private person and that’s why I freaked when someone posted a pic from my IG and being mental I act first and process later so seriously I’m sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll tell you one tip from my time zone if maybe I can get some help backing theirs off me. Actually 2 for tu - you run and you done (the heat get worse and worse until resolution because if you not guilty why you running?) and BEST behavior - I might even go sober again - it’s like I’m winding down back to life and reality too so like... I been thru too much and you know it so just bare with me. I’m not an attention seeker either. Most times I’m grateful people don’t even read this shit. If the site ever does open back up id just say I hope they’d lock these outbursts and shit too like they lock some of my open mics that I need to get to and can’t right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Down to they used to say “I’m not always there when they call but I’m always on time” SOOOO... Nah I only like 1 song from Ja (New York) cause 50 always been my fave so I never bought anything from him.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

sorry hun. your just expressing yourself.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @frankiemc what do mean? Sorry I got drunk again last nite and was crying. Just VENTING trying to explain what it feels like and just getting it out - I don’t think it’s the wrong place to do it - I’ve seen pacs ghost a lot before - and I saw in the book how when he write he has a hard time controlling his pen some times too. Only I don’t box shadows and all eyes my angels.

- - - Updated - - -

All souls my favorite holiday - it’s just this one zone - all souls just be whipping my fucking ass. Nah just ironic my sun tzu decision tree was quiet contemplation to make any decision that I drafted from reading the book Art of War (the one for business) to laughing my ass off when I heard realest Killaz... that’s why I like Pac he sing “my part” a lot (not all the time) and me being opposite sames I think he was crazy like me too - just being a man with more responsibility, pride, talent, and a leader to change the world kept him more sane then me. But maybe the thing is we both have/had PTSD. I’m just trying to get back to my own time zone without the war.

- - - Updated - - -

So that 2 books, 100 poems, 2 movies, and 1 series... stay busy like biggie said and for Pac he knew he had mad people “waking up” under him... I’m not trying to be famous I prefer behind the scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure who I sent my tree to - either TGF or Frost and I realized too late content too adult and I’m sorry - the last thing I wanna do is freak or creep people out. Besides the fact I am a very private person and that’s why I freaked when someone posted a pic from my IG and being mental I act first and process later so seriously I’m sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll tell you one tip from my time zone if maybe I can get some help backing theirs off me. Actually 2 for tu - you run and you done (the heat get worse and worse until resolution because if you not guilty why you running?) and BEST behavior - I might even go sober again - it’s like I’m winding down back to life and reality too so like... I been thru too much and you know it so just bare with me. I’m not an attention seeker either. Most times I’m grateful people don’t even read this shit. If the site ever does open back up id just say I hope they’d lock these outbursts and shit too like they lock some of my open mics that I need to get to and can’t right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Down to they used to say “I’m not always there when they call but I’m always on time” SOOOO... Nah I only like 1 song from Ja (New York) cause 50 always been my fave so I never bought anything from him.
    I'm just quoting this a couple of times to clog up the thread.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

See what I mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I'm just quoting this a couple of times to clog up the thread.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

- - - Updated - - -

See what I mean?
    it's just a lot of scrolling for what amounts to absolutely no content. I'm not saying anything here that is profound or even notable.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I guess maybe I could say that none of this rioting protesting or even the slaying of George Floyd would have happened if everyone was in the house like they were supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

This artificial schizophrenia shit real fun!!!! Airing out all these ghostd again. Funny to you all too? My tarot online even said some sick shit like designing a baby into who you want them to be. Bitch im 42... awww my ghosts don’t wanna type right now. NIGHTMARE!!! 6 years straight and these spirits making me such a pussy I cant even kill myself cause hope. Hope a curse now too baby girl. Shit... I can’t call it either. Just some spirit of a wolf mother fucker trying to bitch a spirit of pire. I assume cause god let them.... stole free will hypnotize joined with stole free will sleep walk and think I’m a come to terms and submit to both. The life THEY planned for me especially cause I won’t listen or submit. 1762/7... there is no one or nothing on this earth that will ever make me side with point a or point b. And like... I get it, I understand now why I let go at 120mph screaming. My shadow babies too... like. As fat as I am now (gained 18lbs in 3 weeks) I can’t even see in the dark no more let alone run thru the woods in it. And they keep tapping that z when I’m trying to type. Yo thats YOUR fault, not mine and nah I’m still not gonna submit to this sick abusive shit. God won’t protect me, I can’t send it back, have had the worst spirit infection for 6 years straight now and like... I know some of you understand. Did they shoot me? Is that what happened? Yo if they really shot me I’m going ballistic I swear!!!! Nobody wanna talk about the weird shit. And I’m not trying to hear or submit to these ghosts trying to bitch me. I’m not speaking in tounges any more or ever again either. That pic though I drew way prior for that book I wrote for TJ... that day was beautiful - it wasn’t me hating or accusing. And say good bye was to you... I do live in the real world usually even when mentally sick - I was a happy with a shout out. I get it... I don’t look like them or that. Even way worse now cause of hater pins and water lady since 99. I get it but you don’t... and that’s all I feel like talking about right now. “Run forest go”
    But even though it's true, that's not what people want to hear.

Battle Record
    0-2

People don’t wanna hear it? ... well some people don’t wanna live it either!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

People don’t wanna hear it? ... well some people don’t wanna live it either!
    I like how you quoted pac and then yourself like they are comparable or even in the same ballpark of value.

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts I like how you libeled my shit and misquoted me on purpose. I can understand Pacs mental, nah I'm not comparing my talent to him but he's one of the most influential. I think your projecting... and you know deep down you need to get over YOURSELF in the way act on here - don't worry it's real common. Where your shit? I don't ever see you write... post a link.

- - - Updated - - -

And in reality - I listen to his music trying to figure out his rules wishing I could've told him about mine. It would've saved so much extra. Extra is like you - just some troll here to stir shit up and piss people off for no reason from the safety of being in their own home behind a computer. If I met you I'd probably spit in your face (and I only ever did that once before in my entire life).

- - - Updated - - -

BITCH
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919