User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Swizz Beats & Timbaland Refuses To Sell Verzuz TV For Million Of Dollars To Culture Vultures!

Swizz Beats & Timbaland Refuses To Sell Verzuz TV For Million Of Dollars To Culture Vultures!

Re: Swizz Beats & Timbaland Refuses To Sell Verzuz TV For Million Of Dollars To Culture Vultures!

Homosexual Thread Alert

Re: Swizz Beats & Timbaland Refuses To Sell Verzuz TV For Million Of Dollars To Culture Vultures!

i don't think that's true

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Writing my reactions... leaving people on the side of the road weird cause I couldve sworn it was my boy once but after like why would he even be in this town type just tripping and didn't realize. NEXT... Lincoln... I cracked up at melanias (sp?) speech like maybe... cause I thought I wrote "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" and then found out lincoln did too. I'm not doing the math idc. oh that racist chigga shit again... nah I'm lucky I'm white - I don't want to be black... but some of my family is. Cause I like rap music doesn't mean I want to be black. I can't stand racism but it's not even my plight. Good cause looks like there is plenty of people already on that. What does vulture a culture mean? Word you can't be for real right now? Like Ed sheehan didn't do a song with em and 50 is it? Or garth brooks didn't do a song with Nelly? Cause now you sounding like a racist asshole and I'm not even going to bother listening to the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

PS and I don't even read hip hop news so I'm sure there is probably WAY more.

- - - Updated - - -

.001 at what percent?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~・~+
    CLA919