User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Absolute Proof! The Great Father is THE Gold Standard of Excellence.

Absolute Proof! The Great Father is THE Gold Standard of Excellence.

Ladyboys and gentleman, I have more evidence that my presence has so overwhelmed the feminine minds of those with excessive forum privileges that it will remind you of the days when The Great Father singlehandedly ruled these lands.

The proof? That very, very, very, very, very,veryvery,very,very
    GAY
    Spam Robot

known as "Hip Hop News GTV".

For those asking "Why can't I find blouses with pockets", it's because people who wear blouses are WOMEN and MEN pay for everything so what's the point of pockets, keep your fuckin' lipstick in your purse!

For those asking "What does (GAY) Hip Hop News GTV (spambot) have to do with The Great Father's legendary wordsmithery?", look no further than when the (GAY) spambot began it's proverbial shaft-petting.

That's right: the MOMENT it was discovered that I, Dr. Stu, was not only a doctor but in fact also The Great Father, Senator& Gentleman of Great Esteem.

Post-Script

It was many years ago I warned of the dangers of giving the power of governance to femininegirlie"men" (like GAY @Kill Spree , Sadiq Khan and Gavin Newsom for example). I warned that leadership through weakness and emotions would lead to downfall.

The United Kingdom is crumbling.
    The European Union has a severely tattered anus!
    Liberal-led big cities in 1st world nations are looking like 3rd world nations.
    California is nearly destroyed!

And of course our beloved Rapbattles is only alive thanks to the remaining members of The Senate.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Re: Absolute Proof! The Great Father is THE Gold Standard of Excellence.

Just to further prove this, I brought up a few threads.
    Lo and behold the fuckin’ spambot is beginning to flood the lounge with gay pointless gossip threads.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree