User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: Ladies thread

Re: Ladies thread

You know... this is actually true, and to a disturbing degree. It displays a lack of straightness on her end.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    You know... this is actually true, and to a disturbing degree. It displays a lack of straightness on her end.
    And with the new line of questioning that was pooled from the public, Dr Stu, regarding the genetic lineage of her clitoris, and its regards to her father's or mother's DNA, it's really hard to imagine where this case will inevitably land.

But one thing's for certain, her clitoris is as big as my thumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Stu View Post
    Do you see what he's done? The clever little double entendre with my name?

I wish somebody would snitch on him, cuz that's grounds for termination of his precious administration. And I think, I think, with the new owners that he's forced to send us nudes upon termination.

There is word that he once was curled in the fetal position weeping for 288 minutes because someone at macys had the raw audacity to ask him what size he wore his sketchers shoes... but asked what men’s size he wore.

It took two hours of celine dion motivational speeches playing while watching male strip ballet battles for him to be able to unfurl.

And I did see what was done there, that @Kill Spree seems to want to be your wife and want me to walk him down the aisle.

Troubling times in Rap Valley, amigo. Troubling times.

Battle Record
    0-2

I like Mobb Deep though - infamous was the cd that woke me up every morning. I think I met prodigy at beejs house but neither said shit. we talked music and I left. Fuck every last one of them bitches. I am in SO much face pain right now. Bitch sticking pins - I'm tired of them kicking my ass - I can't believe my god is letting them pray thru/against/with and torture me in my own body now too. I'm so tired of this sick shit. IF you think I'm not judging her...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919